Chapter 54

Alec slid his hands down the tights of his husband and couldn't resist his pleas. Magnus body was literally shaking with need for Alec and so he opened Magnus robe and roamed his long fingers from Magnus neck to his hips. He caressed the skin so soft that Magnus threw his head back whimpering "please sir, I need you", Alecs eyes widened and he felt how his mouth was dry. Being naked on Alecs lap while the shadowhunter still wore his jeans, calling him sir and whimpering made look Magnus so sinful that Alec had the feeling that Magnus was the one who his temptation. A animalistic growl came out Alecs chest and he sucked a mark on Magnus hips, "ahhh..Alexander, sir, please", Alecs tongue wandered lower and Magnus screamed when Alec took him in his mouth, Magnus burried his fingers in these black hair and his world was spinning when he felt Alecs warm mouth around his member, his tongue was everywhere, "AHHHHHHH BY LILITH YESS" the he screamed something in indonesian that turned Alec on even more, Magnus was yelling and moaning, his breathing was loud and Magnus was carefully thrusting into his mouth. Alec held with on hand on his hips when Magnus whimpered "Alexander, need to own you..please", Alec carefully pulled back and Magnus could breathe again, they didn't wasted any more time because Magnus impatiently magiced Alecs jeans away, prepared Alec with magic that made Alec roll his eyes back and without problems burried himself inside of his husband. Magnus started to ride Alec while kissing him with the rhythm of his movements, breaking into his mouth, feeling his warm body. Alec held Magnus close, screamed his name just like Magnus imagined in his dirty dreams that he wasn't even ashamed of, "my Alexander, my master, my husband" breathed Magnus and thrusted with move force to make the couch squeeze. Their bodies were sweating and shaking from the pleasure, from the love. Their hears were beating like one. They keep kissing until they felt their climax and without leaving each other gaze, they growled into each other mouths while Alec felt owned and filled with Magnus seed. The warlocks kissed him messy before collapsing in Alecs sweaty chest.