Chapter 45

"Are you ready?" Asked Magnus everyone, Alec sighed "everyone is ready, Magnus, you're the only one who take a deep breath", Izzy knocked on the door and Maryse opened it smiling "hello". It's been a while since Alec was in the house of his mother, maybe years. Nothing changed, there were still photos of Alec and Jace as kids while training, Alec with his father, Alec with his mom, Jace and Izzy. Maryse smiled at them "I'm happy to see all of you and I would like to introduce you my boyfriend if you don't mind" then Luke came out and a long silence passed. Luke smiled "Yeah well, we know that comes kinda suddenly but Maryse and me were dating for months now and we think it's a good opportunity to show up as a couple, I hope you're not too shocked", no one knew what to say. Alec looked like he seen a ghost, Izzy looked at Lydia who looked as helpless as her girlfriend. "You want to tell me that you were dating Maryse and never told me anything?" Asked Magnus suddenly, Luke opened his mouth but Magnus looked shocked "you were like a brother to me, how..how dare you?", Luke sighed "as I said, we were-", "When I started dating Alec I told you immediately", "Yeah you knocked on my door in the middle of the night and you were fainting", "But I did, now my brother or should I say traitor is Alecs father now and this is kinda awkward because I can't tell you anything right now about us because you would hear details about my love life with your son", "Magnus please" sighed Alec "it's okay", he looked at Luke and Maryse "Well then, it's surprising but I'm glad to see you happy" he gave Izzy a look who nodded "y-yeah I'm uh yeah me too", Maryse nodded and pointed to the dinner room but Magnus grabbed Lukes arm selve and brought him to the side "you own me a explanation", "sorry man, I know I had to tell you", "I'm fucking your son", Luke shaked his head "Hes not my son, I mean I always respected Alec but it's more about his mother", "Maryse hated downworlders", "she changed", Magnus made a face, Lukes said "I know that you may not believe me but we have feelings for each other", Magnus sighed heavy and saw how Alec waved at him "this will be a disaster".