Chapter 46

When everyone were sitting on their places, Magnus whispered to Alec "are you alright?", "yes just..I'm glad for Mom to find someone else and being happy but..Luke, he was one of my closest friends", "Now he is your father", "Hes not, Magnus", "not biologically but I'm sure better than Robert", Alec sighed "well you're not wrong here". Maryse sat down and grabbed her fork "good appetite", "thanks" said everyone and Lydia seemed to be very hungry, Izzy giggled and Lydia turned red, Maryse smiled at her "it's alright Lydia, good to know that you like it" then she turned to Alec and Magnus "how was your honeymoon?", "Very beautiful" said Magnus smiling, "great, I've always been curious about Indonesia, why do you chose this place?", "it's my birthplace" answered Magnus "for years I refused to come back but Alec helped me to fight my fears", "oh" said Maryse, "it was a very nice place, I guess when Magnus is ready we can visit it again sometime", Magnus smiled. "Well good to know, I am also curious, what brought you together?", Alec and Magnus both looked up, Lydia pressed her lips together to hide a smile, "brought is together?" Asked Magnus, Alec cleared his throat "clave business", "That made you fall inlove with him?" Luke raised his eyebrow, "n-no it's.." Alec looked at Magnus, he can't impossibly say that they had a contract that made them sex partners in the red room and then after a while they're intimate relationship turned into something more personal, they fell deeply inlove with each other, "Magnus was there for me when I needed him the most, he's not only my husband, he's my best friend, my partner in crime, he always know what I'm thinking and when I feel sad, he is.." he layed his hand on Magnus "he showed me how it feels like to be head over heels inlove and how good it can be felt, I guess I fell inlove with him much earlier than I realised it", Magnus grabbed Alecs hand and kissed his fingers. Only a couple seconds later they blinked and realised they were not alone. Izzy looked at them adoringly.