Chapter 57

Magnus sat down on the chair in the balcony and Alec kneeled in front of him, taking his hand. Magnus sighed "a couple of hundred of years ago..I used to take downworlders under my wings, I took care of them, they were like children to me" Magnus shaked his head, tears were falling down his face and it broke Alecs heart to see Magnus like this, "as a downworlder I can't have children but the worst was that I knew that there will be never someone who will be ready to take this big responsibility with me, people who used to love me, said that they were ready to die for me but no one wanted to live a life with me, no one wanted to have a family, now with you" Magnus wished his tears away "I look at you and I want you to be the father of my child, i want to live this dream with you but I would never, never pressure you into this because I know how hard is it", Alec kneeled and wrapped his arms around Magnus, who layed his head on his shoulder "I do", Magnus looked up confused and Alecs kissed his tears away "I want it, with you", Magnus shaked his head "I don't want you to-", "I want to have a baby with you, I want to be a father" he smiled "not only because you're want it, also because I know that I want it too", Magnus looked in Alecs eyes for a sign of a joke or something because his dream came true. The dream that he didn't dared to tell to anyone. His Alexander was ready to live it with him. Magnus sobbed again but from happiness. He hugged Alec tight "I love you so so much", "I love you too". Alec took Magnus hand they went to the bathroom. When they were wearing their pyjamas and cuddled in bed, Alec was playing with Magnus fingers "you want a girl or a boy?", "I honestly don't really care", Alec had his head on Magnus stomach and enjoyed Magnus other fingers in his hair "you want to have a newborn?", "actually it can be a little bit older child, maybe can walk already, I don't have a special imagination besides to have a family with you", Alec smiled "my Mom used to tell me about children because she was sure I will marry a woman and have a family, a child that will be a shadowhunter that I will train, a perfect life...for her".