Chapter 30

After their dinner, Magnus stood up and grabbed Alecs hand, Alec let himself being raised and Magnus kissed him softly. Then he tangled their fingers together and came with him to the rooftop, Alec looked up to the stars while Magnus wrapped his arms around him from behind and kissed his cheek "I promised you to show you the most beautiful firework that you've ever seen, so here we go", at the same moment the fireworks started and Alec was never so close. Green, blue, red..every color that Alec knew explose before him, it was so beautiful that Alec felt how he had tears in his eyes. Magnus leaned on his shoulder. "I never seen anything more beautiful" Whispered Alec and looked at Magnus with gaze full of love and adoration "until I met you", Magnus looked at him surprised and Alec kissed him softly. After the fireworks, they were walking back at their village hand in hand. Alec noticed the looks from strangers but he couldn't care less, it was their honeymoon, it was their time. Magnus tugged on his hand and they went in a different direction, Alec frowned "uhm Magnus, where are we going?", "I need to show you somehow", Magnus brought him to a place beside the city. It was a little place with four or five houses. But the one house was special. It didn't looked modern, it looked like it was centuries old. "The house didn't fell apart because of my magic" he said and opened it to lead Alec inside. Alec looked around, it looked like in a museum, everything was so old and not touched. Magnus sighed "this is were I spend half of my childhood", Alec looked around "you kept all this", "Yeah..sometimes I come here to remember my mother, I miss her", it was so interesting for Alec too see all this, it was a part of Magnus life centuries ago. Alec grabbed Magnus hand "Thank you for showing it to me", Magnus smiled and snuggled into his chest "for you my heart is a open book".