Chapter 61

It took them one month until Madzie ran to Alec when she saw him and Magnus. Three day on every week they visited her, played with her and now they knew that they ready to adopt her. "Heeeey" said Alec and raised her up "how are you?", "good, I made a castle of sand", Magnus smiled "this is so amazing, wanna show it to us?", "yeeess" she jumped on the floor and to the garden. Alec and Magnus sat beside her while Magnus helped her to build another castle. The bracelets were gone because Alec alarmed the clave and told then that it was not okay to pressure the downworlder children. Madzie still wasn't controlling her magic but Magnus helped her sometime. Alec and Magnus shared a look and then said "Madzie, sweet pea, I want to ask you something", Madzie looked up serious, "how do you feel about..living with us?", "at your..home?", "yes", Madzie looked at the Castle "how long? I used to live with Nana but they brought me away", "how about forever?", Madzie looked up and nodded "I like you, I want to live with you..but I want to bring my toys", Alecs and Magnus heart bursted with happiness "of course, sweetie" Magnus hugged Madzie. She grew on them. She was a child but had very grown thoughts. She knew what was right and when people did lie to her. She felt how much Alec and Magnus liked her and she felt the same. When Catarina heard this, she almost teared up because she always wanted Madzie to find a new home and her best friend was the only one she could trust. Alec was packing Madzies stuff while the girl sat in the bed and wiggling her feets "Alec?", "yes?", "can I use magic at home?", "Of course, Madzie".