Chapter 52

Magnus looked at the wound then send a gaze of pure death to Alec before saying "it's the Amaro demon, his poison is very strong, can paralyse completely", Alec gulped "a-and what now?", "I wanted to ask you the same when you were about to sneak into the bathroom, wash it and then act like nothing happened", Alecs jaw dropped, Magnus rolled his eyes "I know you better than you can imagine", Alec tried to joke "Yeah, you know me all inside out", it didn't worked and Magnus shoot him a angry look, Alec pressed his lips together. Magnus tried carefully to clean the wound from poison, Alec groaned at first and then get used to it, it wasn't really pain, it was more like a burn. After that Alec was cleaned but still bleeding. Magnus started to bandage the shoulder, Alec sighed "I'm sorry Magnus", "You're only sorry because you got caught, you wouldn't be sorry to lie to me when I would be stupid and wouldn't notice your issue", "I never meant to make you mad", "pffft", "Magnus" Alec raised his hand but Magnus turned his head to the side "keep your apologies to yourself, if you don't see me as not only your husband but a part of you, the one who cares about you then I would like to go to sleep, good night", Alec heart dropped "no please..Magnus" his voice cracked and Magnus heart courses take it, he wasn't able to be cold hearted to his beautiful Alexander. He was the other half of his heart, he was his everything. Magnus was able to be cold to everyone but with Alec it was different. Everything with Alec was different. Magnus stopped and slowly and carefully turned to Alec, who was raising his hand "please..I'm sorry...please", Magnus looked at Alec how his husband opened his mouth and begged with his beautiful eyes. Magnus sighed and sat back beside Alec "how could you not want to tell me anything, you know how much I care about you!", "Of course I do, I see you as someone who cares about me, who loves me like I do love you" he carefully raised his hand and caresses Magnus cheek with his fingers, Magnus leaned into the touch and Alecs fingers wandered to the robe on his shoulders, with only a touch the silk cloth slid from his smooth skin.