Chapter 4

"Indonesia?" Asked Magnus and looked at Alec "Why?", "Because you were born there and I want to know the place you were raised", "oh", Alec frowned "did I something wrong? If you're not okay with it then we don't need to, we can travel somewhere else like Italy or spain-", "no no no" said Magnus and smiled nervously "it's not that..it's..just..no one.." suddenly Magnus eyes were wet and he tried to hide it but Alec searched for his gaze "Magnus, hey what's wrong? I'm sorry, oh I'm so sorry what ever i did, please don't cry", Magnus laughed trough his tears "Darling, you did nothing wrong..it's me..it's me getting emotional again" he wished his tears "no one wanted to know me like that before..i mean they did but they never wanted to know where I was born and the place where I lived, you're the first who i can tell all my secrets", Alec stroked his cheeks "of course you can, I love you, you can trust me like i do", Magnus smiled and burried his face in his shoulder, Alec caresses his back while Magnus tears were falling down his face. Magnus was so adorable when he was emotional but Alec still didn't liked to see Magnus cry. He couldn't fight it. Magnus sat back on Alecs lap and layed his cheek on his shoulder "I'm curious if the house where I lived is still there", "How long you wasn't there?", "Very long, I am afraid to go back alone, sometimes it comes to me like when I come into the house that it swallows me and I will never go back again, it's scares me", "is it because of your father" Asked Alec carefully, he knew that Magnus father abused him because his mother born a child of a demon, "Y-yes..sometimes..i can still hear him in my nightmares..the hate in his voice", "Hes not here anymore" calmed Alec him down "there are only people who loves you, I love you..so much", Magnus smiled and kissed his cheek softly "I love you too Alexander".