Chapter 53

Alecs fingers wandered to the robe on his shoulders, with only a touch the silk cloth slid from his smooth skin. Magnus breath quickened and his cat eyes pupils widened. Alec knew this gaze full of love and...want. The animalistic want of Magnus to own Alec in a way no one will. Magnus wanted to own Alecs body, make it sweating, shaking, making Alecs scream his name like a mantra, like a prayer. Alec pulled Magnus to himself and crashed their lips to a messy kiss, Magnus strangled Alecs hips and the one hand he layed on the healthy shoulder and the other he burried in his hair. Their lips moved to a wild dance, exploring the spots they already knew, trying to take the dominating. Their hearts were burning from the need for each other. Magnus constantly reminded himself that he couldn't wrap both arms around Alecs neck to pull him closet. Pull him closer, so much closer. Their tongues were battling, their lips moving with the wildness of their heartbeats and Alecs let his hand slid up Magnus tights, feel his goosebumps and how his body shaked of from the want and the urge to make love to Alec. Burry himself inside his husband, show him his love, his want and his universe where only two there existed. God, just a couple of years ago Magnus gave up on love. Now Alecs felt that Magnus didn't wore any boxers and giggled in the kiss "you're such a good boy for me", Magnus moaned and started to kiss Alecs neck, lick the skin that tasted heavenly and so familiar. He slowly licked his way to Alecs jaw and felt how Alec froze from pleasure, Magnus bit on his jaw, pulled on Alecs lower lip and whispered on Alecs lips "oh Alexander, you're the god that was send to me from the Lilith herself, she created you to make me sin, you're the temptation that I could never resist, I'm yours" moaned Magnus so erotically "take me Alexander, I want to be owned by you, please".