Chapter 14

Alec opened the door "Magnus I'm home" he went to the bedroom when Magnus layed on the bed and smiled at Alec "hello my angel", "hey?" Alec smiled confused and removed his jacket "how are you?", "tired because I used to much magic today", "oh are you okay?", "I'm fine, just waiting for you", "Well im here now", "great" he leaned back "now give me the soft kisses I deserve..you promised today, remember?", Alec laughed softy, Magnus was sometimes like a cat that needed the full attention that Alec was willing to give. Magnus licked his lips and then climbed on top of Magnus to press their lips together "of course I remember" said Alec softly "you can have as much kisses as you want", "I want million and the other million on our honeymoon", "oh babe, I can't wait for this" he started to shower Magnus neck with wet kisses, Magnus purred in pleasure "mhhh Alexander" he wrapped his hands around Alec "I want this with you forever", Alec smiled into his neck. This night was theirs. It was filled with love while Alec thrusted into Magnus so slow and gently, Magnus opened his mouth and threw his head back. Alec licked over his neck and whispered to him how much he loved him. "I can't wait to marry you" he whispered with heated voice and tugged on Magnus lower lip "God, I love you so much" he rolled his lips slowly, their sweating bodies were on fire. Breathing into each other mouths, no other sounds in the room were heard beside their pants. Alec looked into these glowing cat eyes and was sure he was ready to die in them. Magnus was his god, his own Raziel. Their bodies and their souls were made for each other. Magnus looked into Alecs eyes and his gaze was drunk and uncoordinated "i love you" he whispered "oh Alexander I said it so often but not enough". Alec lost the rhythm of their pace so he just watched Magnus body jerking and shuddering under him. It was so erotic that it made him come unexpectedly. Magnus who felt Alec climax inside of him, came too with a loud moan. Alec rested his forehead against Magnus while they calmed down and Alec rested his head then on Magnus chest. This night was only theirs.