Chapter 24

When they entered the village, Magnus flickered his fingers quickly and everything from their packed stuff was in the closet. Alec smiled playfully and jumped on Magnus to kiss him wild and passionately. He wanted him. Always. There were not even a second where Alec hadn't the urge to explore Magnus body and show him how much he loved him. But Magnus smiled and stopped him gently "Alexander..wait..wait wait", Alec pulled back confused "are you okay?", Magnus sighed "I need..to tell you something", Alec noticed that Magnus was kinda tense. He thought that he was exited but now Alec was worried when Magnus took a step back "Magnus..what's..wait..you don't regret it to marry me?", "WHAT? No of course not, I need you to show something..it's..no matter how cheesy it sounds, it's my proof to you that I truly love you", "uhm Magnus" alec frowned "i know that you love me..I need no proof", "yes but.." Magnus sighed "sit down please", Alec was now not only confused but also scared. He hated not to know what was going on. Alec sat down and Magnus spread his legs to sit on Alecs lap. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath "Alexander" he begun "my whole life is was searching for something..for someone I never knew I needed, our relationship begun very..interesting I might say, first only sex brought us together but now sex is one of the ways to show how much we love each other, the moment I saw you, I would never know that I will marry you someday, all I saw was a Shadowhunter that didn't cared about downworlders but now I see a man who is fighting for equality and for the people he loves, I see a man who changed in a good way and I could never love you enough, everytime I say to you that I love you, I feel like it's only a tiny little detail of all my feelings for you" he caressed his cheek while Alec looked confused and too scared to be touched by his words, Magnus clenched his jaw "there were many people in my life who loved me..and these people were ready to die for me..but it's not what I wanted..I wanted someone who would be ready to live for me" Magnus smiled nervously "Alexander..I gave up my immortality..for you".