Chapter 36

"Are you sure?" Asked Magnus Alec who packed his stuff, "yes, this honeymoon was wonderful but I think it's time to go home", Magnus wrapped his arms around him and kissed his neck "you know, we can stay here as long as we want, right?", "Of course..but we need to face our life's, we can travel anytime but Lydia, Izzy and Clary needs us", "That's true". Before leaving they took a hot bath together where Magnus caresses with the sponge over Alecs skin, he kissed behind his ear, made him moan and whispered "I love you so much Alexander Lightwood Bane", "I love you too ahhh", Magnus smiled and made Alecs hair wet "you are so beautiful". After their bath, Alec wore a black hoodie and with his curly hair that made him look so adorable that Magnus couldn't help himself, he jumped on Alecs and showered him with kisses, he indeed will never have enough of this boy. Then Magnus made a portal and they stepped in. Alec saw around the loft and sighed "welcome home", Magnus smiled and kissed his cheek "welcome home my love". Magnus just flickered his fingers and everything was on their place, then Alec wore his business shirt that he brought from Magnus and together they came out the portal. Clary was the first that ran into Alecs arms "i missed you so much", "I missed you too" said Alec and stroked her hair, Clary hugged Magnus and then Izzy and Lydia came out. The first what Alec noticed was that they were holding hands. Izzy let her hand go and hugged Alec "I'm so happy you're back, you need to tell me about Indonesia", "I will". Lydia made a step to Alec "how are you feeling? I mean..your heart", Alec opened his mouth but closed it again because he looked at Magnus who smiled "everything is fine, Alec is cured", "What?" Asked Izzy, Clary and Lydia at once, Alec smiled shyly "Magnus found a way to cure me, it's fine", "Alec" gasped Izzy "this is amazing", "Yeah, I know, thank Magnus", Magnus smiled "I did everything in my power to save Alec, the most important thing is that he's fine". Clary look suspicious "you mean..just like that? He's cured", Magnus smiled "everything has a price but let's talk about this later, what did we miss?".