Chapter 60

Madzie was giving Alec and Magnus more tea and when her little fingers sparkles, Alec noticed two bracelets each one around her arms and when blue sparks came out her fingers, the bracelet turned a red Iight on. Magnus frowned "What is this?", Catarina sighed "Madzies magic is too powerful for her age, so the bracelets keep it away", "You want to tell me that they abuse her?", "They protecting her from her power", "they abusing her by pressuring her not to use magic, no one tries to teach her to control, they just want it to disappear", Alec asked "who does this building belong?", "The clave", Magnus and Alec shared a look, of course Clave didn't cared about little downworlders but Alec will change it. "In the next days there will be a clave meeting, lead by me, some things need to be changing", Catarina nodded and Alec was looking back to Madzie who were playing with her dolls. Magnus played with her a little bit and when she first smiled at him, Alec saw how his heart melted. Alec understood that Madzie found a new home. With them. When Alec and Magnus were about to stand up, Madzie looked disappointed. Catarina kneeled in front of Madzie and wrapped her arm around her "you had fun sweetie?", Madzie nodded, "do you want Alec and Magnus to come again and play with you?", Madzie nodded and Magnus smiled "how about we come tomorrow?", Madzie nodded again. Back at home Alec felt exhausted even if all he did was sitting. He collapsed on the couch and Magnus joined him by laying his head on his lap "how are you?" He looked up to Alec, the shadowhunter burried his fingers in his hair "I feel..sleepy", "Me too...do you liked Madzie?", Alec smiled "she is so adorable", Magnus smiled "Yeah..she is", Alec kissed his temple "so we found our child?" He whispered softly, Magnus smile melted "yes Alexander, we did".