Chapter 72

One week later Catarina was bringing Magnus clothes to washing while the old man sat in his chair and watched her. Catarina noticed that Magnus mentally started to age back. He wasn't a old man anymore. He was a child. His magic worked only for one thing, magic Alec's photo in his hands. Catarina was throwing his clothes in the box and stopped when she noticed Magnus watching at the photo. She shaked her head "I can't believe it", "What do you want now?", "You..magnus you live for over 400 hundred years and you still so fucking stupid", Magnus pouted and looked away, "oh now you feel guilty" Catarinas tears had no end "you know I've seen many many people in my life but you're the most stupid" she cried "it's all your fault okay, all I wanted was my best friend being happy but nooooo" she threw magnus jeans to the floor "he was a stupid fucker who gave his immortality to a man who killed him", "it was not him, it was love", "it was your stupidly" she sobbed "I told you for so many many times that love will kill you one day? Did I?", Magnus rolled his wet eyes, "god, so stupid, now look what have you done, a old man who is missing the love of his life, you lucky Bastard", "leave me alone", "You and Alec are the most snappiest people I've ever seen that makes me puke" she sobbed and sat down "you're so stupid, you still look at this photo and know you would do this again, don't you?", Magnus shrugged, Catarina brushed over his hair softly "I never knew I will lose you like that..to this stupid love who kills people".