Chapter 18

When Alec woke up alone, he thought that Magnus went to the institute before him but then when Alec arrived, Clary told him that Magnus wasn't there. "He wasn't here? We are getting marry in seven hours", "no, sorry", Alec sighed and went to check all the decorations and other things. He called Magnus but he didn't pick up the call. Alec started to worry. Lydia tried her dress and looked at herself in the mirror when Izzy came in, the girl froze "oh", Lydia turned to her "I didn't heard you coming", Izzy smiled "you look..good", Lydia nodded "Thank you, where is your dress", "It's..I didn't wear it yet, later", "oh alright, I just tried to look if it's still fits me, I think I gained some weight", Izzy looked at her for a long time "i think you look so beautiful", Lydia turned to her and smiled kindly "Thank you", she reached her hand and Izzy took it. "Are you exited for your brothers wedding?" Asked Lydia just to make a step closer to her, Izzy nodded "Yes..very actually", Lydia smiled and looked at her almost with a begging gaze until Izzy blinked confused but then layed her lips softly on hers. The kiss was short and gently but left both a little bit fuzzy. Lydia liked their progress how Izzy was less scared to he with her. Alec knocked and came in, Izzy stepped back, "have you seen Magnus?", "no? Aren't he supposed to be here already?", "no..oh Lydia you look good", "Thank you", then he left and reached in every room, he called Magnus so many times and then sat down. He looked around hoe people prepared themselfes for the wedding but..where was Magnus? Alec remembered their conversation yesterday. What if he left him? What if he was not ready to marry someone who will die soon? What if it wasn't worth it for him? Alec felt his panic rising. No, Magnus would never leave him. He will be here. He was alright. He needed to be.