Chapter 39

Magnus waited until Alec came out the shower, wore his tshirt and jogginspants, slipped under the blanket and turned the light off. Magnus looked at his face that was seen by the moonlight, he wasn't sleeping. Magnus silently put his head on his shoulder and felt how Alec wrapped his arm around Magnus waist. That was what Alec meant with 'facing the life' before leaving Indonesia. Magnus softly kissed his jaw "please don't be mad", "I want you to understand that Mom wants a second chance from you", "she don't care about my opinion on her, she only cares about being a good mother", Alec sighed "maybe she want both, we don't know it exactly", Magnus decided not to make it worse and trust Alec words so he shrugged "you know, you're right, we don't know it until we find out, right?!", Alec looked at him and then smiled "Thank you", "I would do everything for you", Alec kissed the top of his nose softly "I would do the same for you", Magnus looked at Alec like he was his everything, the point of his life, like he searched for a treasure all his life and now this beautiful treasure was with him. Alec frowned "Wait, you still wear your make up", "oh right", "hold on, don't waste your magic, I'll make it" Alec turned the light on, brought the make up pads and carefully removed Magnus make up from his eyes. The warlock looked so much younger now and Alec kissed his eyelids. Then Alec turned the light off and Magnus laughed on his shoulder "you always touch me like you're afraid to break my face", "I'm afraid to hurt you", Magnus kissed Alecs jaw "I appreciate that very much", Alec kissed Magnus forehead "you're my world Magnus, I want you to get used to that", "and you're mine", "I believe you, you gave your immortality for me", "please stop acting like my immortality was more important for me than your life, I had a good life but you're the only thing that matters", Alec hugged him even tighter "I'll do everything to make every second worthy".