Chapter 25

Magnus didn't knew how long Alec looked at him with big eyes. Magnus brought a little bottle to show it to Alec "I found a way to cure your heart..and I payed the price..for you, because I love you", Alec looked at the bottle, Magnus felt how his heart was slowly breaking of Alecs silence. The shadowhunter looked back to Magnus "h-how?", "I was searching for the oldest silent brother on his world since I knew about your heart disease, I almost gave up until I found him, brother Nathaniel..hee was able to create every cure but it the price to save a life had to be much bigger than everything someone could imagine..a endless life is a gift he said but not for me, because a life without you is torture, it was my own decision to give up my immortality to die along with you when we are both old..so tell me Alexander, are you ready to life with me?", Alec took the bottle and kissed Magnus so softly "yes..I am ready to live with you..I will never be able to thank you enough to save my life", Magnus breathed relieved and wrapped his arms around him "I feel more alive than never..I finally feel like every second count, every moment is precious", Alec smiled and opened the bottle, he looked at Magnus "you wont regret it when you will have grey hair? Not even when your skin turns old", Magnus brought his temple to Alecs "oh my beautiful Alexander, it's a pleasure for me to grow old along with you, it's everything I ever wanted", Alec looked at the bottle and started to drink it slowly, when he finished it. Time passed by and Alec head fell back, Magnus held him while help him leaning back. The silent brother said that the potion will make him fall asleep..because then the magic have enough time to cover his body with ingredients that help his heart to recover. Magnus layed beside him and stroked his hair softly. He remembered how he never felt so much pain when the brother took his immortality. It was like someone ripped his soul of with bare hands. But in this moment where everyone would be ready just to die from pain, Magnus remembered Alec. He imagined how Alec will be okay again and won't suffer from Jace loss. They both old but happy with grey hair.