Chapter 58

When Catarina opened her door and saw Magnus, she let him in confused "hey?", Magnus was shining, he looked so happy and exited that Catarina thought Alec asked him to marry him again, "Catarina..something happens, I need your help because there isn't anyone else whose help I would want", "okay okay, what's happening?", Magnus took a deep breath "Alec and Me..we want adopt a child", Catarina smiled and layed her hands on Magnus shoulder "Magnus, oh my god, this is..this is what you wanted since forever, this is your dream", Magnus was near the tears when he nodded "yes", Catarina wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight "oh god, I am so so happy for you", "You can't imagine how happy I am right now, we talked about this for three days now and we feel ready for this", Catarina looked at him and smiled "you said you want my help, well.." she stopped "do you want a girl or a boy?", "it doesn't matter", "a newborn or a little bit older", "it doesn't matter actually we don't mind to take a little child who can walk already or talk, we are okay either way", Catarina smiled "then there is someone I want you to introduce to, I won't tell you who, it will be a surprise but this child its a downworlder, it lives in the house of downworlder orphans in Los Angeles", "You don't think that we will say no when you will tell us about this child, don't you?", "no no, of course not but" she put her hair behind her ears "I care about this child a lot, since it birth I visit it and..it's my dream that this child finds a home, it's my own dream and there isn't anyone else I would trust this dream", Magnus smiled.