Chapter 70

Alec Lightwood Bane died at the age of 80. Five days after christmas, just like he wanted, in Magnus arms. Three days before he got sick and Catarina saw it coming. Magnus did too but he kissed Alecs forehead and smiled "you will be okay", Alec wasn't stupid but he was kind and he squeezed his hand. While his head was laying in Magnus lap, he looked at the celling and laughed "you know that I love our little secret", Magnus frowned "What secret, babe?", "The secret that we started our relationship with kinky sex", Magnus brushed in laugh "I think that's one of the best things in our life's, this one secret", Alec laughed and coughed "we are such perverts", "That's not true, our sex was awesome", "That's true, yeah, you're right", Magnus brushed over his hair, "Mags?!", "mhm?" Magnus looked down at him, Alec grinned "I love you", Magnus kissed the top of his nose "I love you too, so much", "Yeah I know" Alec sighed "i liked your Christmas present, I never wore earrings before but I knew it was the time", Magnus looked to the side "I knew you would like it, you know, the young Alec would never agree to that, you were always so-" he stopped when he felt Alec stop breathing, his empty gaze still on Magnus like he was listening to him, Magnus understood that he didn't needed to pretend anymore and let his tears fall down while wrapping his arms around alecs head. Softly he brushed over his eyes to close them and kissed his cheek many many times "noooo" he whispered in the silence.