Chapter 17

Alec rested his chin on Magnus shoulder while hugging him from behind. Magnus was about to cook for them a dinner and was always distracted by Alecs kissed on his neck. "Tomorrow is our big day" Whispered Alec softly, Magnus smiled "I can't wait, you know we still haven't got our bachelor party", "do we need it?", "I don't think so" smiled Magnus, Alec kissed behind his ear "Magnus, I need to know that you're sure about the wedding!", Magnus looked over his shoulder "What's that supposed to mean?", "I mean that.." Alec closed his eyes "that in two years you can be a widower", Magnus flinched, it was one year actually, Magnus turned to Alec and took his head in his hands "Alexander Gideon Lightwood Bane, I swear to you that I would never, never regret to marry you, I'll carry this ring forever to remind myself about the man.." Magnus voice broke and he hugged Alec "oh god, I can't do this" he sobbed "i can't lose you", Alec rested his cheek on his shoulder "i can't lose you too", Magnus wished over his wet eyes "i don't know how this conversation went to overdramatic", Alec kissed his forehead "let's just enjoy our time together, let's love each other, I don't wanna think about my death right now", Magnus nodded "just promise me you won't left me at the altar", "I wont, promise", Magnus pressed their lips together and pressed Alec against the wall, their kisses turned more needy, like a promise until Alec smelled something burning "Magnus, the eggs", Magnus flickered his fingers and everyone was fine again, the eggs were on the plate and Magnus continued to kiss Alec "oh Alexander".