Chapter 55

It took them a while until their heart beats were back to normal. Magnus carefully pulled out and layed beside Alec. He was tired but nothing could hold him back to look up to see Alecs angelic face and caressing his cheek. Alecs messy sex hair suited him perfectly and he turned his head into Magnus touch "hey", "hey" Whispered the warlock, his voice broken from all the moaning and screaming, Alec smiled tired and happy "I love you", "really?", "yes, very much", Magnus smiled softly "I love you too, that's kinda the reason where I married you", Alecs soft gaze was full of love "I am glad you did that", "You know what I was so bad right now?", "tell me", "I was to ask you if you marry me", Alec laughed softly, "You wont believe it but everytime I look at you, I want to drop on my knee with a ring box in my hand and tell you: Alexander Gideon Lightwood, you're the love of my life, you're my everything, my whole universe, please give me the honor to be your husband", Alec smiled "I would say yes, every fucking time, I would say yes again and again", Magnus gave him a soft, quick, lazy kiss. Alec frowned "do you think it was the wrong moment to propose to you while we were in the middle of a fight?", "What? No!", Alec sighed "I still have the feeling it should be more..you know, more romantic or something like that", Magnus tangled their fingers together "it was surprising, I would say shocking but in a good way, I like it", Alec smiled relieved and Magnus brushed with his finger tips over Alecs cheekbones, the moment was so quiet and pure, Alec looked into Magnus eyes with every move and then Magnus sighed dreamy "let's have a baby" he said it so quiet that Alecs thought he overheard it "What?" He asked confused, Magnus blinked as if he found himself in reality again, scared he pulled back "n-n-nothing", Alec sat down too "Magnus-", "nothing, forget it, I'm sorry, I don't know what came into me" he stood up and wore back his robe, Alec didn't knew what to say, Magnus magiced him on the bed, "let me wash my face, I'm still wearing make up" then he disappeared in the bathroom and Alec was left confused on the bed.