Chapter 11

"You look so good" Izzy clapper her hands jumping as she looked at Alec who wore a golden suit, Clary who sat on the table smiled "you look really amazing", Alec watched at himself in the mirror "will Magnus look the same?", "his suit will have glitter, of course". Alec smiled "Yeah..no wonder". Izzy circled Alec "Wait here, I'll look how's Magnus and Catarina doing" then she left the room. Alec turned to Clary "do you really thing it look good or are you just agree with my sister?", Clary jumped down "I really think you look good" she scratched her hair "Alec..look I wanted to talk with you about..Sebastian", Alec nodded "Hes still a prisoner", "yes of course but the clave tested him with the soul sword and..they asked me if he's willing to be good for me and he said yes, he wasn't lying". Since Jace died, Alec promised himself to care for Clary. And he would never let her psychopathic brother to be with her. "What are you trying to say?" Asked Alec serious, "I try to say that..there..there should be a chance-", "a chance to what? Let him walk around the institute?", "Of course not, he can have a therapy", "a what?", "Mundanes can talk with professionals about their problems, that might help them", "Clary, we talk here about Sebastian, a maniac who killed mundanes and shadowhunters, this problem can't be solved that Izzy, he supposed to be in the city of bones", Clary sighed and Alec placed his hand on her shoulders "I understand that he's your brother, but his sins can't be undone, he need to pay for it", "I don't have anymore beside him", Alec sighed "you have me, you'll always have me", Clary smiled and leaned her head on his chest "I wish Jace would be here", Alec felt his heart jumping painfully, he hugged her "me too Clary".