Part 21

I woke up the next morning, my heart all giddy in excitement. She told me to come over in the morning so I took a quick shower, got dressed in something casual and laid back so that it doesn't look like I'm trying to impress someone. 

Hm, yeah. Someone

I packed all my necessities into a bag and went downstairs to have breakfast. 

We don't have a formal very, sit-down-with-family-at-9am kinda breakfast. Sometimes I even don't, but with my burning spirit today why not?

Hazel is already spotted in the kitchen, being the amazingly look-up-to girl she is. 

"Good morning dad-" she looked up from the novel she was reading and eyes me up to down. 

"Ethan? Where are you going this early?"

"It's nine thirty."

"Exactly. I'm positive your morning is 1pm. Are you going somewhere?"

"I'm going over to a friend's."

She lifts an eyebrow up in confusion. "A friend? Didn't know you were close to anyone."

"Well I am" I rolled my eyes and walked over to the cabinet to get something to eat. 

"I took the last granola. Didn't know you'd want to eat breakfast this morning."

I let out an annoyed huff. "Then let me at least have some of yours."

"Theres bananas in the fridge that you can eat."

I opened the fridge and there was two ripe bananas left just waiting to be eaten. I grabbed one and headed out the door. 

I took out my bicycle and cycled my way to Ruby's whilst eating my banana as breakfast.