Part 82

After that interview, we had mutually agreed that we're only gonna do one more interview to avoid unnecessary amount of dating questions that I just knew they were gonna ask. 

Luckily that interview went by smoothly and nothing too personal was asked. 

Oh and my new look? It sent my fans to a frenzy and most of it was a positive reaction. Although my manager wasn't too fond of it, she wasn't as mad as I had expected her to be but I guess it's because non of it was permanent. 

Except the haircut of course. But besides that everything was good. 

Almost everything. I still felt bad about the relationship thingy so I decided to surprise Ethan with something that he would definitely love. 

"This is making me anxious" said Ethan. 

"Don't open your eyes!" I warn. 

"I'm not!" he laughed. I guided him up the stairs into the studio where his surprise is. 

"Watch your step.."

"In case you forgot I can't" he giggles and I roll my eyes. I push the heavy door open and removed his hand from his eyes. 

"You can take a look now" I smiled widely as he opens his eyes and gasps. 

"A piano??" 

"Yeah! Your teacher is coming in a few minutes."

"W-What teacher?" he turns to me, eyebrows knotted in confusion. 

I giggled. He probably knew what was happening but was just waiting for the words to come out of my mouth. 

"You, my sweet, lovely and deserving boyfriend is gonna learn piano. I made my team search for the best piano teacher they could find and you now have a one-to-one class with her scheduled for a whole week!"

"All sponsored by me" I added and winked. He looked too speechless to say a word. My smile grew wider when he picked me up hugged me tight, cherishing me like the greatest most fragile object. 

"I don't know what to say.. this is such a dream come true. Thank you." I pulled away and saw a tear slipped from his eye. I chuckle and wiped the fallen tear. 

"Don't cry, it's just a piano class. It honestly wasn't hard to set this all up."

"Thank you so much, Ruby. You have no idea how much this means to me" he smiles and frowns out of happiness. Then, a knock was heard at the door. 

I turned and it was the teacher. I nodded and she came in. 

"Hello, I was called for a class?" the lady says. 

"Yes, for him" I smiled and hugged her. 

"My name is Mrs. Melanie. What about you?"

"Ethan Walls" he smiles and they shook hands. 

"Let's get started shall we?" He nods and heads over to the piano to start learning. I sat on a chair at a corner of the studio and watched how passionate and focused he was throughout the lesson. It made me feel proud with my surprise for him. 

After the two hours had finished, they bid their goodbyes and the lady went out the door. 

"How was it?" I asked. 

"Great! I'm picking up at it fast" he says excitedly which sent a swarm of butterflies in my stomach at how giddy he was about it. 

"Well I'm glad you love the surprise."

"Hell yeah I do! The lady was super nice too, she was super sweet and patient. I expected piano teachers to be mean and old but she was everything of the opposite." 

I studied his features. The way his face glowed as he talked about the lesson, when the corner of his eyes crinkle in excitement and the corner of his lips lifted up as he talks. It warmed my heart, oh how it did. I could feel how my insides were now goo rather than solid of how much a sucker I am for him.