Part 68

He froze for a few seconds, caught off-guard. But then he too leaned into me and moved his sweet lips to create a passionate kiss. 

I've kissed Oliver multiple times before, but all of those could never be compared to the one I'm sharing with Ethan right now. It felt so right, like it was meant to happen. Like we were meant to fall in love, like soulmates. 

Soon we pulled away and I couldn't help the smile on my flustered face. He had one too and we giggled. 

"I'll take that as a yes" he smiles. 

I nod. "I guess my decision is final. I'll break up with Oliver."

"Oh yeah, for a moment I forgot you were dating that guy" he rolls his eyes. 

I sigh. "Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever was in love with him. Maybe I did had a teeny crush on him but it's not the same with love."

"See, this is healthy. You putting yourself before others, I like that. No, I love it."

I look at him and a smile forms, as if it wasn't already there. "Thank you."

"I'm pretty sure you said that too many times today" he chuckles. 

"No seriously, thank you. You've helped me so much for the past few months when I never knew I needed it. You were there even though I didn't asked you to, you cared and made me feel at place. So really, thank you."

He pout-smiles. "Why do you look sad?" I laugh. 

"Your gonna make me cry" he says in a baby voice. 

I roll my eyes. "Shut up."

"Oh and by the way, it's gonna ruin the mood but I skipped detention for your competition" he giggles wickedly. 

I widened my eyes. "What?!" 

"Yeah, I was supposed to get detention today because I came to school late. But then I remembered your competition so I scrammed all the way there."

I hit him in the arm. "You're so naughty."

"If I didn't come this wouldn't happen now would it?" he laughs. 

"Fine, you've proven your point." 

"Thank you ma'am" he grins.