Part 24

We continued walking through aisle's, I'd make stops at certain sections to check a product before putting it back and continuing my way.

"This is getting boring" Ethan sighs. "I should've looked through your pantry and fridge before we left. I could've been a big help."

"Or you should've just stayed thus you wouldn't be such a burden. I take precious time on buying groceries and I'm not sorry that you came along."

"Then let me help you. We have been here for an hour and the only thing we have in this cart is cocoa powder and sugar." He stops infront of me. "Do you have milk at home?"

"Nope."

"Then we get milk" he walks towards the refridgerated aisle where the milk is.

"Do you drink milk often?"

"No, I'm lactose intolerent."

"Oh. Then we get almond milk." He grabs a carton of it and puts it in the cart. I don't question, I would like to try almond milk anyway.

"Anything you like to eat for breakfast?"

"Granola bars are convenient. But cereal is more than enough."

I follow him as he heads to the other end of the store.

"Anything you like here?"

"Um, I like my things plain. I don't like fruits in anything and I don't like cereal that's too sweet because it makes me feel queasy so.. maybe Lucky Charms?"

"Okay, Lucky Charms it is" he takes a box and puts it in the cart. "I assume you apply the same to granola so" he quickly skims through the many choices of granola bars before grabbing one.

"This one has chocolate drizzle on it. Or do you like the chocolate dipped one? But it has nuts in it."

"I'll take the drizzled one. The dipped one sounds nice but nuts take too much effort to chew and I don't want to tire myself in the morning. Plus this one has maple syrup in it and I like maple syrup" I smile and take another box of the same granola bar.

for youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara