Part 52

He was like a lucky charm. After that day everything that happened afterwards seemed.. right? i was eating regularly, my physical health and appearance improved and I was able to focus much better in dancing and my studies. 

Suddenly everything made sense and my coach and manager complimented me frequently on this improvement. 

As if they were the ones that pushed me to it. 

Lucas and I had already learned all the moves to the routine, and now what's left to do is just to practise everyday and perfect all the moves. It's what we call 'Self Practise Week', where our coach doesn't come in the last week before competition so that we could practise on our own. 

I also sorta figured out that Ethan brought out the absolute best in me, so I asked if he could attend some of my practises at the end of it for support and motivation. He agreed right away, and that relieved me a lot. 

Lucas and I were taking a 5 minute break after practising two full routines in a row. We were talking about what the other needs to do in order to avoid collisions and mistakes. 

"For the ending I think you should step back just a little bit in case I step on your toe. Because it's kinda hard for me to focus when I have that in mind" I say.

"Alright, also for our end pose we should go closer, if can close any gap between us so that it looks more real."

"Yeah I agree" I nod. "Speaking of which, look into my eyes when I walk over to you" I chuckled. "You always avoid my eyes right before the end pose and the judges might notice it."

"I'm sorry I get nervous for no reason!" he defends. 

"It's okay. Let's go over the routine in two minutes." He hums in agreement. 

Then, the door swung open and Ethan came in.