scene 43- away

[Is he going crazy? Maybe...
Also, violence and weird not good thoughts haha]

~○~

Zelda watched him leave, saying a single word.
"Crap."

Why was he so upset?
Well, of course he was upset. He remembered his sister. She was being an insensitive prick for not realizing that he'd be upset by that.

Zelda decided that he'd be okay for now, and if he didn't come back after an hour, she'd go look for him.

●●●

"Hello. Do you know what time it is?"
"Uhhh... yes. It's 3:30."
"Okay. Thank you."
Zelda nodded to the person she asked, smiling, and walked away. It had been an hour, and she was getting worried.

She went in the same direction that he had gone, asking people to see if they knew where he went. Eventually, she found a Goron who told her that he freaked out at them before running away. She went the way the Goron had pointed, calling for him as she walked.

After a while, Zelda came across a large rock. She was getting tired, so she sat down next to it. Something caught her eye, so she crawled over to it. It was the Sheikah slate. Now she was very worried.

●●●

He had finally run out of stamina and was now on his knees in the middle of a path. He didn't have the energy to run, or cry, or yell, or do anything, really.

He felt something furry on his back. He didn't bother looking at it. He was too tired.

The thing walked around him and stood in front if him. It was the wolf.
"Where the hell were you this whole goddamn time? F**king useless."
He paused.
"I'm one to talk, huh? You're not useless. I am."

The wolf nudged him and he stood up.
"Let's go to a stable. I want to go on a ride to clear my head. Not like that'd work. Still worth a try, though."

They walked for a while before reaching a stable. They would have gotten there much sooner, but he was walking pretty slowly.

He walked up to the desk and said,
"Give me my horse."
The stable owner looked at him for a moment before asking,
"Which one?"
"I don't f**king care, just give me a fast one."
"Um, okay."
The owner seemed a little apprehensive, probably because the person in front of him was in such a bad mood.

He got his horse and immediately rode off, the wolf following close behind.

●●●

"Where could he be?"
Zelda held the beat-up Sheikah slate, looking out at the nearby path. She looked down at it, noticing that it was considerably more battered than it had been before. The screen had a good-sized crack in it, and the corners of the slate itself were chipped.

What had he done with it? He probably threw it or something. He seemed pretty upset. No- he was upset. He was definitely upset. Very upset.

●●●

He smiled. F**k this, he thought. Why not do it again? But he didn't have anything. Zelda had taken all of his shit. Even the tunic. He was wearing this stupid baggy-ass shirt and these stupid uncomfortable bandages. He didn't need them. So he took off the shirt and ripped off the bandages. And he put the shirt back on. At least it was comfy.

●●●

She ran down the path, looking for somebody to ask. She came across a stable, so she asked the stable owner. He said that he had come by earlier. She thanked him and got her horse. She rode the horse down the path. She found bandages on the ground. He must be nearby.

●●●

Maybe he could steal someone else's weapon. No. That would leave them without a weapon. He couldn't do that. Maybe he could find some bokoblins. Annoy them. Make then fight him. And with out a weapon, he couldn't defend himself. Zelda would blame herself. That'd show her for taking his shit.

He took off the shirt. Tossed it on the ground. Why should he care about it?

He found a bokoblin camp. No, even better. Moblins. Nice.

●●●

His shirt. What was he doing? She picked it up and put it in her bag. She got back on her horse and made it go as fast as it could. Hopefully she could reach him in time.

●●●

He walked up to them, smiling. It could work this time. He calmly walked up to one and stared at it. It stared back, making eye contact. Then, it hit him. He stumbled back, but he didn't run. He just stood there. Another moblin walked over. This one had a spear. It stabbed him. He kept smiling.

The wolf watched, shocked. It shook its head and ran at the moblin. It attacked it.
"Hey! Stop!"
He pushed it.
"Mind your own f**king business!"
The wolf slunk back, ears pressed back against its head.

The moblin stabbed him again. He fell to his knees. The moblins kicked him away and went back to their camp.

He was lying on the ground, still smiling. Maybe this time it would work...