scene 113- fierce

Twilight and Sky had given up trying to find Wild. They went back to his house, where Time was waiting at the door. He immediately went up to Twilight and said,
"There's something I need to tell you. Now."

They went behind the house, and Time told Twilight about what he had seen.
About the thing with Wild.

Twilight didn't know what to think of it.

"Maybe... maybe you were just dreaming?"
Time shook his head.
"No, I was definitely awake."
"Well, what did the voice thing sound like?"
"Female, almost robotic. And tired. Said something about running out of power. And the "first one." Called me "master" and Hero of Time. "
"Huh. Uhhh... Oh! Sky said something similar. Something about Wild's sword running out of power."
Time crossed his arms. "Really?"
Twilight nodded.
"Should I go get Sky?"
"Yes. That would be a good idea. Have him bring the sword, too."

Time watched as Twilight ran to the front of the house. He came back with Sky, who was holding Wild's sword.
Sky walked up to Time and asked,
"What did you want?"
Time repeated what he had told Twilight, almost word-for-word.
"Earlier, while you two were gone, I heard a voice. It sounded female and almost robotic. She sounded tired. It said something about running out of power and the "first one." I think it may have been referring to you. I called me "master" and Hero of Time."

Sky frowned.
"Sounds like Fi. But why would she speak to you?"
"Well, she also showed me something odd. It was Wild. I couldn't make everything out, but I think he was on the ground next to something. He said that third time's a charm thing, then he drank something."
"Huh. That's... weird. Fi has never shown me anything. Not like that."

Sky looked down at the sword, thinking. Time sighed and said,
"It's probably nothing. Sorry to bother you."
He walked away, leaving Twilight and Sky behind the house.

●●●

He should be getting back to the house.

He kind of needed the sword to get it the other world, anyway. Just because it reminded him of before didn't mean it was bad. Just because it ran out of power all the time didn't mean it was useless.

He kicked the ground and his foot hit something hard. He held his foot and looked down, expecting a rock. Instead, the corner of a chest poked up out of the ground. He took the Sheikah slate out and used Magnesis to pull it out of the ground. He opened it and found a blue-gray outfit with some armor. There was also a mask, which- oddly enough- bore resemblance to Time.

It seemed... important. Powerful. Very powerful.

He shrugged and put it in his bag, shutting the chest and continuing on his way to his house.

●●●

He knocked on the door, and Twilight opened it. Twilight smiled and said,
"Wild! You're back!"
Wild nodded and stepped in, saying,
"I found something interesting."

He pulled the mask out of his bag.
"It's this."
Time narrowed his eyes but said nothing.

Wild put it on and stumbled back a little. Time tensed up. Wild shook his head and said,
"This is cool. I feel like I could do anything."
Time stood up, but then he sat back down, sighing.

Wild walked over to the table and sat down in a chair, not taking the mask off.

He started mouthing something. Then, he started speaking, but it sounded like gibberish. Nonsense.

Time stood up again.
"Wild, take that off."
He looked at Time and said something, as if to reply. Time narrowed his eyes and repeated,
"Take the mask off."
Wild only looked at him.

Time cleared his throat and spoke in whatever language Wild was speaking in.
In response, Wild stood up and walked over to Time. He stared up at his face for a moment.

Then, he lifted his hands and grabbed Tome by the shoulders. He pulled him down, causing Time to stumble a bit, and whispered something into his ear.

Time's eyes widened, and he pushed Wild away. He tried to remove the mask from Wild's face, but for some reason it wouldn't budge.

Wild simply shoved him to the side and walked to the door, where his stuff was. He took the blue-gray tunic and armor out of a bag and put it on right over his clothes.

Time only stared at him, watching with wide eyes.
Wild laughed quietly to himself and reached into another bag. He pulled out a large blue-ish sword that matched the outfit perfectly.

Upon seeing the sword, Time took a step back.
"Where did you get those?"
Wild turned to face him. The white, empty eyes of the mask were starting to glow.
There was no answer. Just a blank stare.

Wild then turned away from everyone and walked out of the house.

After a minute or two, Legend asked,
"What just happened?"

Nobody answered.

Then, Time slowly walked to the door and tentatively looked outside. He quickly pulled his head back and slammed the door shut, breathing heavily. He slid down until he was sitting on the ground.

Twilight looked at him, concerned.
"What is it?"
"He shouldn't have that. It's the real thing, he shouldn't have that."
Time shook his head and put a hand on his forehead.

"What do you mean?"
"He shouldn't have that. He isn't going to be able to deal with that much power. He can't have that, it's going to kill him."
"Kill him!?"
Time nodded. He looked terrified.
"But I don't know how much power it still has. That other mask was either a fake or it had almost completely run out. Judging by how his sword is acting, that seems to be a common thing here." He looked up at Twilight. "Let's just hope this one is the same."