scene 136- soon

One day left until the castle was finished. They just had to put the furniture in, then they would be done.

Then she could do it.
Soon.

●●●

He was excited. He was looking forward to seeing what the castle had been like before.

Zelda had informed him that they'd be finished soon. He had noticed something odd when she told him. She wouldn't look him in the eye. He could sense a hidden apology somewhere in there, even though, as far as he knew, she had nothing to be sorry about.

●●●

Entry... something.
I dunno.

Anyway, the castle is gonna be finished soon! I'm looking forward to it!
Also, Zelda's acting kind of weird. Dunno what that's about.

I've been feeling pretty okay.
Sky's been helping. He told me that if I could find someone that would listen to me, that would help me a lot. So, I went to Morgan. It worked. But Zelda kicked her out of my house, which did NOT help at all.
She's been kind of annoying recently.
Also, she cut her hair. It looks nice.
Her smile only makes it better. Well, it would, if she ever smiled. She doesn't do that much anymore. Probably because of stress.
Yeah. That's what it is.
Stress.

Twilight been keeping a close eye on Wind and I. I don't know why. He's been acting kind of weird since he passed out for no reason.
It's probably nothing.

I just remembered! I found the house- or, the spot it used to be in- that I lived in before the Calamity. Zelda and I bought it, so now I have two houses. That's pretty cool.

~●~●~

Midna~
Something's wrong.
I don't know what it is.
Something feels off.
Something about Wild.
I had a weird vision thing. I dunno if I'd call it a vision. I don't know how to describe it, but it was definitely weird.
Now I'm a little scared for Wild. I've got a bad feeling....
I think Wind's gonna do something that'll upset him.
Just wanted to get this off my chest.

In better news, he says his castle with be done soon!
~Link

~●~●~

Entry something
Still don't care about what number it is

I found a book on poisonous plants on a table in the library. Zelda's probably doing research. She likes that. I wonder why she's reading about poisonous plants...

~●~●~

Entry whatevernfuhrbfisjn

I found another book on poisonous plants and animals. This one was in Zelda's room. I was in there cuz I was checking on her, but she wasn't in her room. So...
I dunno. Maybe she just likes that stuff.

~●~●~

Entry sahksfdgl

Zelda asked me for an empty elixir bottle. I wonder why.

~●~●~

Entry asdfghjk

Zelda hasn't been talking to me. Actually, I haven't seen her much all day. I should check on her.