special scene 1- a treat

[A/N] Happy Halloween! Here's a treat for you!

◇◇◇◇◇

"Hey, Wild?"
"Yeah?"
"You never finished showing us all of your armor that one time. How much do you have?"
"A lot. I can show you now, if you'd like."
"Yes, please!"

Wind ran off to tell the others, jumping every so often.
Wild smiled. What a happy kid. He could get excited over the simplest things.

He had brought a special something for the others. Something he had collected from the people in Hateno.

He was looking forward to giving it to them.

◇◇◇

They sat down at the table, looking at Wild excitedly. He smiled and put his bag on the table.

He pulled an outfit out and frowned.
"I'll to wait until it gets dark to show you this one."
He put it on the table and pulled something else out. He made an odd face, then he held it up for them to see.

It was a green tunic that was longer than the one he usually wore.

Wind stood up and sat on his knees,leaning over the table.
"Hey, that looks like the tunic my grandma gave me!"
Time smiled and said,
"The hero's tunic."

Wild smiled at him and started to take a teal cloth out, but when he saw what he was pulling out, his eyes widened and he shoved it back into the bag.

He pulled out a dark blue outfit and sighed. He put it down and pulled a hat of the same color from the bag and put it on. He picked up the matching outfit again and held it up against himself.
"Royal Guard uniform."
He put it down and laid the hat on top of it.

Wind promptly picked up the hat and put it on his head. Wild reached over and grabbed it from him.
"Don't pick up my stuff."
He put it back down and pulled yet another thing out.

He smiled.
"Ooh, I like this one."
He took out a mask with huge horn-like things on the top. The front resembled a skeleton.
He put it on and Time frowned.
"What is it?"
"Hm? Oh, nothing. I don't know why someone would make that."
"Why? Do you not like it?"
"No. Well, yes. Well, I think it's fine, it's just... weird that someone would make it. But then, somebody made that mask from last time, so it was probably the same person that made this."
"Okay, then."

Wild took it off and put it on the table. He took out another helmet and put it on.
Wind stood up again.
"Hey! I know what that is! How'd you get it?"
"I found it. Just like most everything else I have."
"Oh. So you didn't kill anything?"
"No. Not to get this."

"Ooh, Wind, I have a short that looks like yours. Let me find it..."

He dug around in his bag for a bit before pulling out a shirt that looked just like Wind's.
"Huh. You were right. Cool."

Wild smiled and put it down on the table.

"And Twilight, I have something that looks like that Fused Shadow thing."
He took a helmet out of his bag and put it on.
"It looks kind of funny, doesn't it?"
Twilight just looked at him, confused. Finally, he spoke.
"Um, what the f**k?"
Definitely not the reaction Wild was expecting.
"What do you mean?"
"That... why the hell would someone make that? What the f**k were they thinking? That's just weird. I didn't know anyone really knew who Zant was. But then, that might be why they made it. They just thought it looked cool."
"Okay..."

He looked through his bag some more, searching for something good to show them. While he looked, he heard Wind say,
"He has way more stuff than all of us combined. How is that even possible? I have a ton of stuff."
Then, Wind began listing off every item he had. That made Wild smile.

"I don't really have anything else."
He started putting everything back in his bag. Everything except the glow in the dark outfit. He left that out for later.

◇◇◇

The group was around the campfire, eating a meal that Wild had cooked.

He had brought his bag over with him, planning to give them the treat once they finished eating.

When everyone was almost done, he stood up and picked up his bag.
He walked to the table and grabbed the glow in the dark outfit.

He looked at it for a moment. Then he put it down and took his shirt off, keeping his eyes shut tight. After all, he didn't want to see it. He knew that it was covered with bandages, but even those freaked him out a little.

Oh well. A small price to pay for that special treat.

He finished changing, then he took the treat out of his bag, smiling. This felt good.

He slowly walked over to the others and stopped behind Wind. He stood there for a moment, then he quietly said, right in Wind ear,
"Boo."
Wind jumped 10 feet.
"Aah! Hey! Wild! What was that for?"
Wild only laughed.

He dropped something into Wind's lap.
Candy.
He gave two pieces to everyone, including himself.

"Ooh! What's this?"
Wind unwrapped it and took a bite.
"Mmm!"
He popped the rest of it in his mouth, smiling.

Wild smiled.

Today had been good.
It felt nice.
How rare.

◇◇◇◇◇

Hope you liked it! And sorry it's kinda late.

Also, it doesn't really fit into any particular part of the story. It doesn't really have to, though. It is a special chapter, after all.

Happy Halloween!
Or at least, I hope you had a good one.
:)