scene 107- good

"Oh, hello, Link."
"Hey."

He put on his best smile, knowing that Zelda wouldn't like it if he looked sad.
Luckily, she didn't seem to notice. She was too busy looking down at a piece of paper.

He sighed quietly and walked away.

Where was Morgan? Why did she leave so abruptly?

He'd ask her next time he saw her.
For now, he'd focus on other things. He didn't have much to do here, so he took out the Sheikah slate and teleported to Hebra. He was still wearing the Snowquill outfit, anyway.

Once he arrived, he climbed up a mountain and took out a shield.
He put it on the ground and stepped on. He smiled and pushed off the ground.

He always enjoyed shield surfing. He hadn't done it in a while.

He jumped over a rock and swerved out of the way of a tree. He grinned, enjoying the feeling. It was almost unfamiliar.

He shook his head, knowing where his thinking would end up.
Instead, he just enjoyed himself. He could worry about those things another time.

●●●

He teleported to Castle Town, smiling. He was exhausted.

The buildings looked great.
He looked up at the castle, knowing that soon, they'd begin restoring it. Oddly enough, he was looking forward to when it was finished.

He jumped at the sound of Zelda's voice.
"Hello, Link! Great news! We're almost done with Castle Town. Soon, well be able to let people move in. And..." She frowned a little, but then she smiled. It seemed a little forced. "We'll start with the castle tomorrow."

●●●

He turned in the bed to face Zelda. She hadn't fallen asleep yet. Instead, she was staring up at the ceiling.

Tonight was the first night that they were sleeping inside. That meant sleeping in a bed. Luckily, he was still tired from shield surfing.

He smiled and turned back over.
He didn't need to worry about her too much.

●●●

She sighed and looked over at him in the other bed. His breathing was slow and steady. He had already fallen asleep.

How long had it been? A couple minutes? An hour?
It felt like it had been ages.

She couldn't stop thinking about her... plan.
She knew he wouldn't like it. But she had to do it. For her- no, his own good.

She didn't know if she was looking forward to it.
But she knew it would be soon.

Soon, she'd have it.
The... "elixir."

She shut her eyes tight. It was hard to think about. Especially when she was so close to him.
He'd hate her.

She was afraid of what he'd do. Would he follow?

She sighed.

Third time's a charm.
Or, in her case...
First time's a charm.

●●

He opened his eyes and blinked a few times.
He looked over.

Zelda wasn't in the bed next to him. He found his Sheikah slate at looked at the time.

[9:30]

That was the latest he had slept in a while. He felt well rested, which was definitely a first.

It made sense that Zelda had already gotten up.

As he sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he got an idea. He could show the others around here.

He smiled brightly and stood up, practically running out the door.
When he got outside, he saw Zelda talking to someone else, and he waved at her. She waved back, and he left.

He found a good spot and unsheathed his sword. He pushed it into the ground and vanished.

When he appeared in the center of camp, he smiled brightly and waved at Twilight and the others.

"Hi! I just had the best idea."
"Yeah? What is it?"
"Well, I think it'd be cool if you guys came to my Hyrule."

Wind popped up in front of him.
"I like that idea!"
Wild smiled.
"I thought you would."

Twilight looked around and said,
"Well, you're in luck, because it looks like everyone is here. Even Time isn't off somewhere else."
"That's good."
"Do you want me to get everyone together?"

Wild nodded, and Twilight called everyone over. Once everyone was collected by the table, Wild said,
"So, I had an idea."
"What is it?"
"I was wondering if you guys would like to come to my Hyrule."

Legend, along with several others, nodded.
"That's a good idea."
"Sounds fun."

Wild smiled.
"There's just one thing. It's... um... dangerous."
"You could say that for everyone's Hyrules."
"Yeah, but... well, you'll see. And..." He paused. "There are places I'd rather not go."
Wind nodded.
"Got it."

●●●

After what felt like ages, they were finally done preparing. Wild had insisted that he cook plenty of food. "Enough food" seemed to mean a weeks worth. That is, if you only ate one meal a day.

When Wild finished cooking and everyone had gotten their things together, they gather around him and put a hand on his sword. He pushed it into the ground, and they disappeared.

They reappeared just outside of Castle Town.
Wind immediately ran off toward the gate.
"Ooh! Ooh! I wanna go in the castle!"
Wild's smile morphed into a frown and he bluntly told him,
"No."
"What? Why not?"
"Just... no. No. I'm not going in there."

He turned and started walking away. He stopped, then looked back at Wind. He sighed.
"Fine. Well, it's still no, but we can go see Zelda."

Wind jumped up and down.
"Ooh! Yay!"

Wild smiled and walked up to the gate. He pushed it open and walked in. He led the group to the fountain.
"This place is huge," Legend commented.
"Yeah. It took ages to rebuild."
"What was it like before?"
"There was nothing here. Well, the fountain was kind of here, but it was more of a small pile of rocks."
"How? It's huge!"
"Guardians."

He spotted Zelda out of the corner of his eye, and he sighed in relief. He didn't have to talk about the guardians.

He turned to look at her and realized that she was talking awfully loudly.

"Listen, I don't care if you want me in there. There is no way I'm going in, and that's final. I refuse to go into the Champion's Hall until it's been rebuilt. I..."
H

er arms fell to her sides.
"You know what? Fine. Whatever you want."

She walked away from the person she was talking to, rubbing her eyes and muttering something.

"Zelda? Is everything alright?"

She looked up at him.

"Oh, you don't need to worry about me. I'm fine. Everything is fine."

As they watched her plod away, Twilight commented,
"Everything is not fine. Something's wrong."

All Wild could say was,
"I know."