7

"Tomorrows match will be awesome huh?" I look at Hinata woth my same old bored expression and the game plan sheet for tomorrow in my hands.

"Are you eating again?"

"I'm a growing man!"

"First of all that's chocolate and secondly you'll be lucky if you grow even a cm taller then you are now." He scowls at me as I hear laughter and look towards the laughing to see it coming from Kageyama. "He's got you down to a T Carrot top!"

"That's my nickname for him..."

"I thought it was ShRiMp?"

"It's both."

"You can't have both."

"I can and I will." We glare at each other with Hinata in the middle and loving this more then anything. "Awe you guys come on~ You can both call me those if you really want to-"

"Hinata?"-Kageyama+me-

"Mm?"

"Shut up."-Kageyama+me-
He pouts and the others chuckle as me and shark boy just give a mutual grin to each other. I grab the basket of dirty clothes and Suga looks at me confused. "What you doing?"

"Washing your sweaty rags before they grow mould."

"Is... Is that even possible?"-Tanaka-

"I dunno. Maybe." I shrug as I walk out and look around the building I'm in before walking into the laundry room and shoving their sweaty clothes into a washer. I see my dad walking somewhere and walk out after him. "Where you going?!"

"Out!"

"TO GO SEE YOUR gIrLfRiENnD.... SSS!"

"SHUT UP YOU WEIRDO!" I smile a little as I turn around but freeze when I see something interesting.

It's just Kuroo.

But he's just had a shower by the looks of it.

...

...

...

He looks g o o d.

Better then me dare I say it.