23

"Hey Ki wake up." I hum contently and roll over before nuzzling my face into the warm and soft feeling that's on my face. "K-Ki. Hey...? GUYS QUICKLY TAKE A PICTURE!!" I still don't wake up and wrap my arms around Hinata tighter as Daichi walks inside and sees me with my face up Hinata's shirt and my arms wrapped around his waist. Daichi chuckles and lifts up Hinatas shirt to see me with my head resting on Hinata's chest and a very peaceful expression on my face. "Stay still Hinata." Daichi takes out his phone and takes a picture quickly before sneaking out with an evil giggle. Hinata just chuckles at him before looking down at me and stroking my hair. "Mmm~" I hum in content and he smiles at the cute response to just him stroking my hair and decides to try and continue to sleep some more when Nishi runs in with Tanaka and they both start tickling me and poking me. I feel someone tug at my ear and speak lower. "Touch me again and I'll kill you." They both pause as I turn my head to the side and glare at them both. I expect them to leave me alone but Tanaka drags me out of the bed by my feet. "WhAt ArE yOu DoInG?!" Nishi starts tickling me and I burst into laughter which makes Hinata wake up and just smile at the sight on his bedroom floor. "What's going on?"

"GET HIM!" They both get off of me and I bolt out of the bedroom and sit next to Kageyama like everything's fine. Tanaka and Nishi come back and run over to me, about to start tickling me again when someone very high pitched talks. "C-can anyone make my toast?" We all look over to the voice and the little girl whom I'm guessing the voice came from freezes in place at all of the scary men now looking at her. I wait for someone else to talk just because I'm not good with children but when no one does I get up talk as I walk over to her. "What do you want on it?"

"J-jam please."

"Sure." I ruffle her coral coloured hair and she smiles tiredly as she follows me into the kitchen.

 She stays quiet the entire time I'm making her toast before I see her trying to get up on the counter with her plate of toast and lift her up instead so she doesn't drop her food

 She stays quiet the entire time I'm making her toast before I see her trying to get up on the counter with her plate of toast and lift her up instead so she doesn't drop her food. I lean out of the kitchen and poke my head into the lounge. "Anyone else want anything?"

"Eggs and bacon..."-Kenma-

"BACON AND AVOCADO SANDWICH!"-Kageyama-

"BACOOONNNN!!"-Tanaka-
I disappear back into the kitchen and talk as I start searching for ingredients to make a few things. "Do you know if you have any avocado's?"

"Avocado's?"

"Yeah like hard, weird, pear-shaped, dark green things?"

"Oh! I think we have some in the fridge."

"Got em'." I grab the bacon as well and Hinata's little sister, I'm guessing, watches me cook up a storm and just as I'm plating up the ingredients Hinata walks in. "Hey Natsu."