34

I've been waiting for an hour...

I think it's safe to say he's not coming again...

I sigh and start walking to Hinata's as my mood plummets. I knock on his front door and he answers it with a giant smile before I wrap my arms around his neck and hide my face in his hair. "Hey wait why are you here? You're supposed to be practising with Suga!"

"He didn't show up again."

"Oh... What? That's not like him..."

"Well it's the second time..."

"Hm... Are you sure he thought today at six?"

"Just love me before I go and get a drink again."

"Okay lets go watch a movie?"

"Sleep."

"Sleep is better." He walks backwards and locks the front door as I let go of him. He walks into his bedroom and I take off my clothes except from my boxers before crawling into his bed and holding my arms out for a hug. "Y-you're nearly naked!"

"Yeah it's hot in here." He chucks some pj's at me and I sigh before getting up and putting them on. He smiles as he jumps in his bed and opens a window for me. I lay next to him once I'm dressed and he snuggles into my chest. One side of me is saying 'ew human contact' and the other side is saying 'yay love' so I'm kind of stuck in between the two. I grab my phone and start playing a colour the numbers game as Hinata falls asleep and stays completely passed out.

And I thought I was the tired one.

I try to fall asleep for five hours before I get too bored of my games on my phone and get up and out of Hinata's bed. I put on my clothes and head out to a convenience store when I see someone I was not expecting to see here AT ALL. "Kuroo?"

"Oreki!" He hugs me suddenly and I freeze. "Oh jesus thank god you're okay."

"Uh... Yeah..." He stops hugging me and punches my arm. "Why haven't you been messaging me?!"

"...Why are you here?"

"I flew here because you weren't messaging me!"

"...You flew here because I wasn't messaging you?"

"Well... I thought something was wrong..."

"Something was wrong- But not so wrong that you needed to fly down here!"

"What? So I'm supposed to see a video of my best friend completely empty and pale and kissing a guy and then I find out that everyone you know has been sent the exact same video and that mixed with you not messaging me at all for three days- And I'm supposed to NOT be worried?!"

"...It's sounds bad when you say it like that..." I look away from him and he knocks my chin up even though he knows it annoys me. "Oreki what's going on?"

"..."

"Or, what happened, even?"

"...I went to a party with my teammates and I drank and... Swallowed some of my pain killers and then I sort of blacked out but not really and then I find out that a video of me is being sent around. And I left my phone in my bag and my bag was at the party all night and morning so someone sent the video around then."