59

"Come on let's go. And I'll get you a phone that actually works and doesn't spasm whenever you try and do anything other then text." I sigh and he smiles a tiny bit before asking something he's curious about. "So Oreki...?"

"Mm?"

"Why didn't you just block her number?"

"I did... But she messaged me from another number so I gave up and just kept my phone off..." He frowns. "Well it's fine now because your dad had evidence she's got something something against the law."

"Possession of contraband."

"That's the one." I smile a little at his goofiness before he blurts something out. "SO I WAS THINKING ABOUT PROPOSING TO YOUR DAD."

"W H A T?! WHEN?!"

"I DON'T KNOW YET. SOON?!"

"WELL HOW ARE YOU GOMNA DO IT?!"

"I WAS THINKING AT PIZZA NIGHT AND WHEN HE GOES TO OPEN THE PIZZA BOX THERES A RING IN THERE INSTEAD AND A LIL NOTE ASKING HIM TO MARRY ME?!"

"BUT HE'D BE SAD ABOUT THERE BEING NO PIZZA THEN DAD."

"I KNOW BUT THATS WHEN I'D BRING OUT A GIANT PIZZA WITH SOME RED WINE!"

"D O I T." He snickers to himself as he starts driving and his phone starts going off. "Here it's Takeda." He hands me is phone and the first thing Takeda hears is a giant sigh. "Hello Oreki speaking-" Ukai pushes my shoulder as he smiles and I chuckle a little. "Hello Oreki, is Ukai there?"

"Yeah but he's driving."

"Ahh, can you ask him if he can pick up some pizzas pm the way back? I sent him the list of pizzas we need from domino's."

"Okay I'll make sure we get them."

"Thank youuu."

"See you later." I hang up. "Are you making promises we can't keep again?"

"Oh shut up it's just a couple thousand pizzas." He laughs at my sarcasm and I start reading out the pizza order so we decide to click and collect it whilst in a phone store because I'm being picky. "You don't have to get android you know."

"But Kuroo has android..."

"That doesn't mean you need to get android." I realise he heard me and look away from him slightly embarrassed. "I just mean his phone is nice so I know android is good and lasts longer."

"Okay~" He ignores very clear signs I'm head over heels for Kuroo the entire phone journey and continues to ignore it even when I'm texting Kuroo whilst waiting for the pizza to be made and smiling my face off.

Kuroo:
So you weren't mad at me then
I knew it
I'm amazing of course you can't be mad at me

Me:
Suck your own dick like that and there's no need for me to be around is there?

Kuroo:
Ksncoandksnxjss
I JUST SNORTED IN FRONT OF KIYOKO

Me:
Kiyoko?
Why's Kiyoko at your place?