39

"P-p-put your hands up!"

"Ki it's just me."

"No you might be a part of my imagination you might not even be here."

"Ki... Please put thengun down you can see it's just me." I look at Kuroo confused and he splits into two as I look at him confused. "I-I can't what if-"

"I'm here Oreki you're not imagining me."

"But... B-but you could be a robber-"

"Ki you're drunk please put the gun down." I put the gun down finally and he hugs me tightly into his chest. "I left for two hours Ki..." He strokes my back and I drop my dads backup gun on the floor. "Why'd you drink Ki?"

"I got- I got lonely..."

"You're not old enough Oreki... And I'm sure your dad would noice if he saw some alcohol missing."

"S-shit we need to buy some more whiskey!"

"I'll do that later okay?"

"No but it was a special bottle of whiskey!"

"I'll look at the bottle and buy another."

"But you shouldn't have to pay money I'm the one that drank it."

"You just calm down okay?"

"I-I'm fine Kuroo."

"No you're drunk and underag."

"I've been drunk before."

"Ki that's- That's not a good thing."

"Yes it is...?"

"How so?"

"...I don't know... What was the question again?" He smiles sadly and rests me up suddenly. "Woah cowboy what're you doing?"

"Putting you to bed."

"No I'll come with you!!"

"No you're going to bed and I'll tell your dad that you've-"

"You can't! He'll be disappointed again and sad and he might arrest me because I've done this before-!"

"That you've been working all day and got too tired so you decided to have a map." I calm down and he lays me down on my bed. "I won't snitch if you sleep." I look at his face and lean up to kiss him before he stands up straight. "I'll grab the other bottle of whiskey. You stay here and sleep." I feel tears well up in my eyes as I nod and curl in a ball as he leaves the apartment/house. I clear my throat and get up straight away before searching for my uncomfortable clothes that make me look good.

I'll just go somewhere where people will gladly kiss me...

I put on the black turtleneck and a black blazer along with some black formal trousers and leather boots(pic).

I grab my phone and message Hinata as I wobbly walk out of the house.

Me:
Can I sleep round tonight?
Also if anyone asks I'm round yours

Hina:
Sure!
Ooooo okay~
Why though?
OOOO SPY WORK?!

Me:
No bub
I need a no questions asked

Hina:
HmmNope that means it's something bad
What you dooiiinnggg?

Me:
Just something my dad wouldn't be happy about

Hina:
Ki :((
What're you doing?

Me:
I'm not telling you Hina

Hina:
Well I'm not being your alliby then

Me:
Okay fineee
Someone didn't want to love me so I'm going to sell myself and be loved that way

Hina:
OREKI WHAT
NO YOU'RE NOT
YOU'RE COMING TO MINE!
YOU'RE NOT GONNA DO THAT!!
HEY DON'T IGNORE M E E E

Me:
No

Hina:
I'll feed you brownie ice cream and we can cuddle?

Me:
Fine
Omw

~

I walk to Hinata's wobbly and as soon as I'm at his house we start cuddling again and I start stuffing my face with ice cream. "Why're you so sad then Ki?"

"...Kuroo wouldn't kiss me and dad's still not giving me attention."

"...Interesting..."

"Will you kiss me?" He chuckles and scratches my head like a puppy. "No Kiki."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not attracted to you like that."

"Okay~" He smiles at my cute tone and I go back to eating ice cream. "Is that also why you're drunk?"

"N-no I drank before that..."

"Why-?"

"OREKI!" I jump at the sudden shout and look towards the door to see Kuroo. "What the hell ate you doing?! That was dangerous! You could of got caught in traffic!! Put the ice cream down, we're going home before your dad gets back." I get up slowly and Hinata puts the ice cream in the coffee table. "Get on my back." I feel tears welling up because I can tell he's obviously annoyed by me and slowly get in his back. "Thanks Hinata. I'll see you later."

Wait what? Hinata told him I was here?

Hinata gets up and kisses my forehead before Kuroo walks out and back home. "Bed."

"I-I want a shower."

"You'll fall over if you have a shower Ki." I stay quiet because I know he's right and he puts the bottle in a cabinet. And sighs when he sees me standing there awkwardly still. "Come on." He grabs my hand and takes me into my bedroom before chucking some pyjamas at me and walking out of the bedroom. I still feel like absolute garbage as I put on the pj's before crawling into my bed and curling in a ball.

So not only did I try to kiss him, but I made him buy a bottle of whiskey to replace the one I drank, and then ran away whilst drunk to Hinata's...

No wonder he's pissed with me.