25

"Oh they're both out...?"

"Yeah that's what Suga said earlier. Whyy~?"

"No reason. Uh thanks ginge." I hang up and sigh as I plop down on the park swing again. 

Apparently Daichi and Suga went out for dinner.

Basically a date.

And they made plans for that after I made plans with Suga.

What do I do now?

Ukai's probably still at dads... I just woke up Hinata trying to get answers. I'm only close with Suga, Hinata and Kuroo. Kuroo's probably gone back home by now though...

I'll ring him anyway.

I ring Kuroo as I start to move the swing and am actually shocked when he answers after the fourth repeat of the ringing sound. "Hey wassup?"

"Oh. Uh. Nothing. I was just wondering what you're up to?"

"Nothin' just watchin' some TV with the others."

"Oh. So you are back home?"

"No I'm just at one of my parents houses. Why?"

"I'm just bored... Plus-I-Was-Supposed-To-Practice-With-Sugawara-Earlier-This-Night-At-Seven-But-He-Forgot-Or-Something-And-Didn't-Remember-To-Tell-Me-So-I-Went-Back-Home-And-Saw-Dad-Having-Beer-And-Cuddling-With-Someone-And-I-Need-A-Drink-Of-Something-Really-Fucking-Strong-"

"Okay woah. Uh minus the strong drink and replace it with 2.0% cider and you can come over and spend the night?"

"Can you stay on the phone with me?"

"Why?"

"I don't want someone to come up to me because they think I'm not busy. And I hate the dark... And it's cold and I can't fight if my joints are cold and what if-"

"Okay I'll stay on the phone with you." He chuckles and I hear him make a little effort noise as I get up which makes me smile a little. "So what's your address then?"

"I'll text you it."

"Okay~" I look at the address and chuckle a little as I turn around. "I was going the wrong direction~"

"Dumbass." I chuckle some more and start jogging to his place because it isn't that far but I'm still wanting to get there as soon as possible because I'm tired and I need a hug.

Or even just the possibility of a hug because I'm pretty sure Kuroo isn't gonna want to hug me.

And I'm pretty sure I don't wanna be seen cuddling someone either.

"All I hear is a lot of panting, is someone killing you?"

"NO I'M JUST RUNNING!"

"Okay good. Have you eaten since breakfast?"

"..."

"Oreki?"

"UH YEAH." I start running up the stairs of the entrance to the house when Kuroo talks. "Okay well Imma order you a cheese pizza and some chicken strips just in case you're lying." I hang up and open the letter box before talking loudly with my mouth inside it. "Please don't!" Someone slams the letterbox lid shut suddenly and I yelp and fall back on my butt. "Ow."