55

"What're you doing Ki? Isn't this your day off?" I ignore Ukai and he realises what I'm doing as I lift my very expensive camera to my face. "Oh I see." Dad no.1 just puts an arm around my shoulders and glares as I walk away from him and then crouch to get a better photo of the spike aobajohsai just did. Oikawa sees me with my camera and blows me a kiss. So I straight up pretend to vomit which makes him start sulking. So I take a photo of that as dad chuckles. "Ki come here."

"Mm."

"No like here here."

"Mm. Later."

"No because I don't want to shout."-Samuel-

"Just tell me-"

"ABOUT YOUR ADDICTION WITH-"

"C H I L L B R U H." He smiles as I stop taking photos and walk over to dad with a pout. "What?"

"I sorted out the alcohol but I've gotta go back home now."

"Okay I'll see you later-" He squishes me into his chest and I just got his side as I try to get out. "DAD THE CAMERA- STOP!!" He snickers as he stops and Date tech miss a point from my shout. "Hey by the way, which one of us is number one and two."

"Well you're number one cuz you were my dad first. No offence coach."

"It's fine. I was just shocked you called me that."

"...I can stop?"

"No it's fine." He smiles and that makes Samuel smile before I get all cringed out at their love.

"Ugh love." Dad just scoffs and I smile. "Yo Oreki!" I perk up at the voice and turn around quickly to see Kuroo. "Hey shit face!" He chucks a ball at my face suddenly and I chuckle as I catch it before taking a photo of his grin.

"Tch. Hypocrite."-Samuel-

"Pork or beef?"-Kuroo-

"Hm?" I walk closer to him confused before he puts a cola lollipop in my mouth and we pretend that didn't just happen. "Pick one."

"...Both."

"I said one."

"The option is singular in a manner."

"...Don't be so smart you know I can't catch up."

"Awe you're stupid-" He hits the top of my head and I choke on the lollipop a bit. "Oh shit-" I take it out if my mouth as I cough before looking back at him annoyed. "IS THAT WHY YOU GAVE IT TO ME? SO YOU COULD USE IT AS A DEFENCE MECHANISM??" He laughs at my thoughts before I jump kick him straight in the stomach and he falls on the floor. He starts laughing again and my ears get red. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!"

"YoUr BrAiN iS sO cUtE!"

My brain is cute?

Is be saying he likes my mind?

That's the most romantic thing anyone's ever said to me.

"B-beef." I turn away from him and he looks at me confused before smiling. I go back to talking videos and photos from all angles until Oikawa gets all annoyed on me. "Don't get so close I'll step on you!"