58

"What're you doing in the kotatsu again Ki?"-Suga-

"Nothing apparently." I think back to what I've been doing at two in the morning since now at four(vid is Oreki) as I reply. "...Experiencing the life of a hermit crab."

"It sure looks like it." Daichi crouches down in front of me and sorts out my messy hair unintentionally roughly. "I know you miss a certain someone but you've got to get sleep still."

"Hm?"

How does he know about Kuroo???

"Your dad?"

"Oh. Yeah."

Phew.

"And Kuroo of course-"-Suga-
I bang my head on the table and they both chuckle as I rub my head. "It's expected you two are best friends." Suga shakes his head at Daichi's words. "They're not?"

"No."

"Well then what are they then-?"

"I'm up please stop fussing." Suga smiles and Daichi just looks at me confused before they both lead my tired ass back into the huge room with a bunch of volleyball players inside. "Go back to sleep Ki." Suga pats my head and I flop down on top of poor old Bokuto. He wheezes a little before hugging me back and I fall straight to sleep so Suga and Daichi also go to sleep.

-

"Oya oya? I gained a wild Oreki in my sleep?" Bokuto takes a picture of me asleep and hugging his waist and sends it to his best friend.

Bokuto:
I've gained your boyfriend.
He's mine now soz

Kuroo:
Keep him he's been ignoring me for the past three days :<
I'm kidding he's mine fuck off

Bokuto:
Sjfksknd
Why is he ignoring you?

Kuroo:
Idk
I don't think I said anything to make him mad.
The last thing we talked about was clingy people

Bokuto:
Imma call you but don't SHOIT oe anything the others are awake and getting changed.

~

Bokuto gets up carefully before rining Kuroo and walking into the alleyway as Kuroo speaks. "Okay so pretend you're Oreki who pretends nothing matters but gets sad easily."

"Already done we're like brothers."

"Okay, so, he asked me word by word 'Hey, you know we both hate clingy people?' and I said yeah and then he said 'on what scale of clingy am I?'"

"Oh boy-"

"YEAH BUT I SAID ZERO TO MAKE HIM FEEL OKAY BUT THEN HE HASNT BEEN SPEAKING TO ME AT ALL AND I'VE SENT HIM LIKE FIVE MESSAGES AND I'M ScArEd BuT I KnOw He'S oKaY pHySiCaLlY cUz YoU jUsT sEnT mE A pHoTo SO I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON!"