47

"Kuroo... You were distracted the entire game." He stops drying his sweat and looks at Kenma. "I know, sorry." He pats his head and spins towards the the gym door when I walk with a shirt in my hands and just walk over to Suga. "Did I miss all the game?"

"Yeah." He chuckles and I sigh as I put on my black muscle tank top over my only just showing abs and very prominent v-line. "I was hoping to at least see the end."

"It's fine Ki we'll just practice now."

"Against who?"

"Bokuto, Kuroo, Lev. With Hinata on our side."

Right... Kuroo...

It's fine.

I'll just beat his ass.

If I had been practising any time soon that is.

I look around and see Kuroo. Shirtless. In those stupid fucking shorts that wouldn't bother me if it wasn't Kuroo I was just looking at.

How are his thighs so thick?

How does he look so hot when he's literally sweating?

How is he that fit?

I get it's volleyball and it's a really hard sport that requires a lot of strength but he's unreal.

He see him smiling at me and walk over to him before slapping the ball out if his hand and grabbing it from him. "Come on then."

"Hm?"

"Practice."

"Gimme a break we just finished our game."

"Oh I'm sorry I thought you were better then that." He frowns and we both just glare at each other. "We need a second Oreki..." Bokuto looks at me worried and confused and I turn back to him. "I know. Dad gave me this but I hate milk sweets so you can have it."

"I LOVE MILK SWEETS."

"I know that's why I'm giving it to you." He smiles and I hand him a packet of fruit flavoured milk sweets before Hinata hops on my back as I walk away from Kuroo who's now just looking at me very sad. "I want one."

"Oh. I got you a protein bar though so you can grow higher." He pouts and Kageyama chuckles as Hinata takes the chocolate protein bar. "I don't need to be taller." I smile a tiny bit as he stands next to me and pat his orange hair. "No you don't shrimpy." He continues to pout at me and Suga slaps the back of my head. "What was that for?"

"Chill out. You'll get a nosebleed if you continue to be this stressy."

"...How do you know I get stress nosebleeds?"

"I'm your setter of course I know that." He takes the ball from me and I smile a tiny bit until I hear Kuroo mumble as he walks past behind me. "I knew that too..."

"No one asked you." He just sulks and I sit down on a bench as I watch Suga practising sets in the air. "We haven't practiced in a while."