73

"Holy fuck." I pant as I look up at Kuroo and he pants as well as he leans down and kisses me shortly. "That was amazing." I smile a little before I tackle him and bury my face in his neck. He strokes my back before I feel his hands sliding down to my but and bite his neck painfully. "Ah ah okay okay." I stop biting him so he stops with the pervert hands and hugs me tightly. "Are you sure you don't want anything?"

"Mm." I smile as he catches his breath back slowly and pull his boxers and trousers over his dick before laying on my back and looking at the stars with my head resting on his left arm. "Are you-"

"I'm sure baby." He looks at me innocently and I smile as I look at him. "I'm sure Kuroo. All I want is to spoil you rotten." He smiles as I hug him tightly into my chest and nuzzles into me some more. We stay quiet for a while and just enjoy cuddling in the cold while listening to the birds chirp. "Ki?"

"Mm?"

"Random question."

"Mm."

"Do you have any kinks I don't know of?"

"...You can bite my neck way harder."

"I already- ...Way harder?"

"Mm."

"How hard are we talking?"

"...As hard as you can."

"Lenfknsodjsf Ki I could draw blood if I do that."

"Yeah but..." He raises an eyebrow as he smirks and I look away from him already embarrassed. "I DON'T LIKE THIS CONVERSATION."

"Okay okay I'll stop." He chuckles as I roll over so my back is facing him and kisses the back of my neck. "SeRiOuSlY dOn'T sTaRt I'm ToO tIrEd."

"I wasn't going to Ki." He hugs my back as I try picking up a chicken nugget with my mouth and he just laughs at me as I keep on trying. "AH-" The nugget falls on the floor and Kuroo hyena laughs as he rolls around. I smile at how cute that laugh is and sit up as I stroke his abs. "Calm down baby it was just a rogue nugget." He chuckles as he sits up and continues chuckling as he looks at me. "Rogue nugget."

"Yes." He chuckles and I get up off of the trampoline before taking off his shirt. "You need a shirt that isn't covered in ice cream."

"And I also need a shower."

"Mm. I'll go sort out some washing and you shower."

"No it's okay I'll do that later-"

"I can do it jesus chill man. I know I can't chore but I know how to wash clothes." He chuckles as he hops off of the trampoline and follows me inside as I limp.

Why'd he ask that question so suddenly? The kink one?

I mean I do have one sort of thing but it's not really a kink... And it's kind of weird. I can't just bring it up in conversation like 'yo oh by the way, I like being woken up by kissing, lovebirds or my sick being ducked but if you try to fuck me whilst I'm asleep I'll kill you'.

...

I really am weird.

Damn.