13

Four and a half weeks later

It's officially winter.

The first snow is an official sign!

I just wish I wasn't by myself...

I thought I'd like living by myself because I always like keeping to myself in situations. But I guess I need the guys more then I realise...

I look down at the snowy floor as the wind blows hard at my back. As well as the snow.

I wonder if it's snowing in Miyagi

I wonder what they're up to, I haven't looked in the group chat for a while.

I hear a familiar voice and snap out of it as I look up, and see Lee walking towards me and talking to some guy next to her. I continue walking forward and have a blank face as I walk straight past her without saying anything, I just kinda hope she doesn't notice it's me but she does. She stops walking and looks behind her to see me just continuing to walk. "Hey Oreki!" I stop and close my eyes to hold back my frustration before looking behind me. "How's it going?!" She hops over and I stay frozen as she engulfs me in a hug. "Okay. You?"

"Great! This is my boyfriend Zane!"

"Zane. That's an American name isn't it?" I pay more attention as I turn around and he smiles at me innocently. "Yeah that's right. I'm from Detroit."

"Nice. Hurt her and I'll gut you and then send your entrails to your family members. Considering my dad is a detective and I could easily get access to his database to find out your family I wouldn't push it, okay?" He looks at me completely terrified and Lee looks at me confused. "Hey what did you say? You know I can't speak English come on! DON'T IGNORE ME OREKI I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU-!" I pat her head and smile a tiny bit. "Have fun Lee."

"Wha- I'm only going home shut up." She pouts and I smile even more as I turn my back to them both, meanwhile Zane grabs Lee's hand because he's still terrified. My smile disappears straight away as I go the scenic way back to the hotel room I've been staying in. It's not big. In fact the lounge is just one small couch, a coffee table and a fridge, but the lounge is also connected to the small kitchen so I have a little kettle and one stove but that's it for the lounge area. The bathroom is inside the bedroom and luckily the bedroom has a double bed.

This bed is the only good thing about living alone.

I take off my coat and scarf before walking into the bedroom and sitting down on the bed. I grab my own study books and put on the lamp to my left before reaching for my pencil case. But then my phone starts ringing. I see it's Lee and decline the call so I grab my pencil case instead. Then my stomach rumbles so I grab my phone again and look for a Chinese place nearby. Then Lee starts ringing me again so I assume it's important.