60

"Guys. Stop fucking we've got pizza." Kuroo stops kissing me and snickers as I sit up flustered. "WE WEREN'T FUCKING BOKUTO WHAT THE HELL?" He chuckles and wraps an a around my shoulders because I'm shorter then him by a mile. "Come oonnnn~" Kuroo gets up and follows behind me as I get dragged out and just pout. I sit down next to Hinata and Kuroo as I start voluntarily eating a whole large cheese pizza which makes the rest of the team smile and continue to speak. Meanwhile I'm secretly kicking Kuroo under the table and then trying not to cry because his kickback hurts so badly against my ankle. He chuckles when he sees tears in my eyes. "Don't kick me then dumbass-" I kick him off of the table and laugh evilly as he falls and he looks at me with an amazingly scary glare. So I put my foot on his stomach and vibrate it and he starts laughing his ass off. I smile at his demon laugh as he tries slapping my foot away but I switch legs and tickle him some more. I eat my pizza as I tickle him but stop when I get too tired. But Kuroo can't do anything now because I'm falling asleep against the cafeteria table with a slice of pizza inside my mouth.

Damn his cuteness.-Kuroo's thoughts-

"Hey Ki... Wake up you've got pizza in your mouth." I wake up a little and yawn which makes the pizza drop back in the box. "Oya?" He chuckles at my confused tone before he puts the slice back in my mouth and I go back to eating again.