42

Jesus Christ I've been practising hard with the others.

I take off my already extremely sweaty shirt and Sugawara cat whistles me which makes me chuckle and chuck my shirt at him. He chuckles as he dodges just when someone calls my name. "Oreki?"

"Yeah?" I turn to the voice and see Lenny standing there shocked. Then he puts his hand over his mouth as his face goes beet red and he slowly sinks out of the gym(gif).

I walk over to the shy man and pat his head. "What's up?"

"NOTHING I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU WERE DOING THEN I REMEMBERED YOU PLAY VOLLEYBALL AMD CAME HERE."

"Oh... You wanna watch?"

"N-NO I'M GOOD."

"...You wanna join in?"

"Uh... I can't play..."

"You could keep the score?"

"B-but then I'd just be watching."

"Exactly." I wink and his face goes red again. "NO THANKS. I'LL SEE YOU LATER HAHA BYE." He runs off and I sigh. I walk back over and grab a towel, talking as I dry my hair. "One more."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I chuck the towel next to my bag before starting to practice with Suga again. We practice for hours to make up for the times he blew me off until it's dark outside and we're both covered in sweat. I sit down on the bench and rest my head back as I pant. "I think I'm starting to get you."

"Good. Yeah good." He also pants as he sits down next to me and I jump a bit because some sweat is dripping down my belly and it tickles. I dry it quickly with a towel before getting up and tapping the top of his head. "I gotta go but I'll see you tomorrow."

"Wanna practice again?"

"Let's just wait and see if our bodies have failed or not." He chuckles and nods. "Sounds good Ki."

"Bye!" I put my bag on my back even though it's a duffle bag and put my sweaty shirt inbetween me and a bag strap before walking out to my bike. I see Lenny sitting down next to my bike and playing on a gameboy. "Lenny. What're you doing?"

"Oh uh... I wanted to wait for you..."

"Yeah but it's cold Lenny and you waited for hours."

"It's fine I had my gameboy." I sigh as I unlock my bike and he hops onto the bike handles as I get on the seat.