22

"Mm- M-!" I open my eyes suddenly when I feel something tap me. It doesn't take me long to see a certain orange haired man curled against me. "Carrot top..." I grumble tiredly and he hums as he buries his face deeper into my stomach. "Hinata."

"Mm~!"

"Okay okay shh." I stroke his hair and he stops whining like a baby as I look around and see I'm in a lounge somewhere.

I remember going to- AH. I'm at Hinata's place. Oh yeah me and the others are sleeping round Hinata's because his parents are out of town on holiday for a while... But now I'm on the sofa with Hinata's head in my stomach and him laying across the sofa whilst I'm just sitting up normally. It's so uncomfortable though... If only we could be laying on the floor. Or more like me laying on the floor. I'm not sure how I feel about all the cuddling and shit.

I try slipping him off of me but he clings onto my waist tighter and I feel even more self conscious. "Hinata?"

"Mm~"

"Can we lay on the floor?"

"Mm~" He doesn't move and I look at him confused. "Oi... Hinata..." He stands up with his eyes closed and keeps hold of my hands as he starts leading me somewhere. "Hinata?" He leads me into his bedroom and walks into my chest on purpose. "H-Hinata what-?"

"It's too cold and you're so warm so I wanna cuddle~"

"Oh... You're cold?" He falls back to sleep and I  stand there not sure of what to do. So I do what any half asleep, very tired person does and lay down on his bed under the duvet. Making sure he's laying next to me and he's wrapped up so he doesn't get cold. I look at the ceiling as I start to get more and more sleepy before he crawls up out of the duvet and look down at me. "What are we doing in here?"

"...I don't know you just took me in here and said you were cold so I laid us down in here..." He smiles tiredly and hides his face in my neck suddenly. "You're so cuddly~"

"I'm not."

"You are. You're really soft and make me sleepy~"

"Then go to sleep..."

"Only if you do too."

"I'm not tired..."

"You look tired Kiki... Why don't you wanna sleep?"

"...Are you gonna murder me in my sleep?" I look at him tiredly and he giggles. "What?"

"...I'm not kidding."

"...What? Of course not! I just wanna sleep with you." He yawns and gets comfy again before grabbing an arm and turning me towards him to encourage me to cuddle. I smile the tiniest bit and wrap my arms around his shoulder as I bury my face in his weirdly soft and fluffy hair. "Goodnight Hina." He smiles widely at the non offensive nickname and nuzzles into my chest. "Night Ki."