8

I roll over and grumble a little before opening my eyes and looking around.

I still feel a bit off... I'm hungry... And bleh...

I get up slowly and tie up my robe better before walking out and looking for the lounge we were in before. Everything feels off... And spinny... I wobble a bit as I open a door and see our team as well as Nekoma in the lounge. I look for Daichi like a lost puppy before clocking him and walking over to the sofa. I sit down next to him and he slaps my chest. "There are ladies present!" He whisper shouts and I pout a little. "Nishi stole my clothes-"

"No I didn't!" I smile tiredly and he glares at me before pinching my cheeks. "Ow- Aaaaaaaaaaa."

"You feeling better?" I nod a little at the coaches question. "I still can't believe the bath made you sick in fifteen minutes." I glare at Hinata and he sticks his tongue out at me. I blink at his cheeky face without blinking for a few seconds before getting up suddenly and being dragged back down to the sofa and held back by Daichi and held down by Nishi who's laying on top of me. "Put on some underwear before you kill him!"

"Sure I'll just poof some out of thin AIIIRROOOWWWW!!" Daichi pinches my ear and I lay there shocked when he stops. "Underwear. Now." I huff as I get up and nearly fall over before waddling out of the lounge and into the bedroom. I walk past the other beds before crouching down near my bag and putting on some boxers. I then take off the robe and put on a hoodie and some black jeans before grabbing a book my dad packed and my glasses.

Do I wanna go back in there? It seemed like they were having fun without me... And Nekoma's in there. I'm not even all that comfortable with Karasuno yet let alone Nekoma... Plus Daichi and Nishi just embarrassed me... No I need to be nicer. Friendlier... I don't want to annoy them. I've never really had friends before but now that I have I don't want to scare them off...

I walk back to the lounge and sit back down next to Daichi as he smiles. "Thank you." I pout a little as I open my book and listen to them all talking whilst I read.

...

And then fall asleep and drop my book. "And he's down again."

"Hinata." Hinata freezes and backs away from the plan to draw on my face. "You draw on me I'll kill you."

"I-I wasn't gonna draw on you!"

"Mm..." I grab his hand and he chuckles as I hug his arm. "Yup he's asleep."

"He'S gOnNa DrOoL oN mE sOmEoNe HeLp."

"ALRIGHT GUYS LETS GO!!" I jump out of the chair at the coaches shout and the others all chuckle as I sit up confused and tired. The others all leave and get ready as I just sit on the floor exhausted. "Hey." I look up and my neck clicks because Kuroo's so tall. "Ow." He chuckles as I look back down and rub the back of my neck. He holds his hand out and I take it before he pulls me up. "So the bath made you sick huh?"

"..."

"Well at least you washed."

"I-I HAD A SHOWER BEFORE-HAND ANYWAY!"

"Oh you did, did you?"

"ShUt UpP!" He chuckles as I storm out and walk into the bedroom. I shiver as I take off my thin hoodie and instead put on a white T-shirt and a thick black sweater. I panic when something gets wrapped around my neck but soon realise it was just Suga putting a scarf on me. "Thanks..."