69

"How are we not that couple?"

"I have no clue... I mean how can wine taste like nuts anyway?"

"I don't know! It's made with grapes isn't it?"

"Yeah!" We both sigh and I see him about to take a puff of his cigarette before I take it from him and start smoking the cigarette he just rolled. "Are you kidding me? That took me forever to roll. It's windy and snowing Ki." I smile and lay an arm around his waist. "Love yoouuu." He sighs and starts rolling another one as we wait for the volleyball team to show up. He yawns after he takes a puff(pic) before he rests his head on my shoulder.

 He yawns after he takes a puff(pic) before he rests his head on my shoulder

"I love you. But neither of us should be smoking."

"You're the one that rolled them. And you're not old enough. And my dads a detective-"

"Okay okay I guess I can let it slide~" I smile as I rest my head on his and lay my arm around his shoulders. "The cheesecake was nice though."

"Oh fuck yeah the cheesecake was amazing." I smile at him and he smiles as I gently stroke his cheek with my thumb whilst talking. "We should do this more often. I can come down to Tokyo next week?"

"But I like it here. And your parents are actually here. Mine are always abroad working." I look at him a bit confused as I stop leaning on him and he looks at me confused as to why I moved. "Your parents work abroad? You didn't tell me that?"

"Well it's sort of new... And I mean it's not that big of a deal... We were never close anyway."

"So they just moved out and left you in the house or are they in a hotel?"

"...They bought an apartment... And took our dog with them... And got their double bed delivered- Ki- N-no I'm fine-"

"Shut up." I hug him into me when I see him getting upset and he shakily sighs as he hugs me back. "I'm fine Ki..."

"I know. But it must be hard to think about."

"That's why I don't think about it." He chuckles sadly and I stroke his back. "Come on Ki you'll make me think about it." He pats my back so I stop hugging him before kissing tmhis forehead as he closes his eyes. "Sweetie." I look at him as I keep my arm around his shoulder. "You know I'd tell you if something was bothering me."

"I know... I just don't want you to think you telling me your problems makes me stressed because it does the opposite."

"I know baby that's why I tell you. And the same goes for you."