53

A proper match.

With dad watching in person.

And a bunch of school students and other volleyball teams that are here for the training camp.

A game against Fukurodani.

Bokuto.

I won't let his spikes land.

I stretch as our team plays before sitting down and not keeping my eyes off of Bokuto. He sees my staring after he scores his first successful spike and shines a smile at me. I raise an eyebrow quickly with a smile and his smirk has a glint of fire in it now. Ukai puts me in when Nishinoya is too tired and I high five Nishi as I walk past him. I hop a bit in my spot because I'm so excited and Suga smiles.

I miss one practice and he feels like a pro, before we've even started the next set!-Sugawara's thoughts-

My legs don't hurt as much as I thought they would...

I watch the opposite team receive our serve before Bokuto goes up to spike and it hits Hinata's hands before going flying. He thinks he's going to get a point before I run after the ball and slip into my back on purpose as I let tbe ball hit my ankle and go flying back into the air. I then sprint back over to the next in a flash and use the new jump dad showed me before getting up another point easily.

He did it again?!-Samuel-

"Yes! One more!" My shout breaks the silence of shock and all the students cheer as Suga chuckles at me treating this like spiking drills.

There's the leg pain.

But I gotta ignore it! It's gonna happen cuz I'm weak but that's why I need to ignore it.

I get back into my position and smile devilishly as I look at Bokuto who's still in shock.

How is he so good already? I only just was helping him with his spiking along with the others! Oreki Hyouka really is amazing...!-Bokuto's thoughts-

There's that monstrous jump again... *sigh* Damn... He's so amazing.-Kuroo's thoughts-

"One more!" I shout to Suga again and he shouts back. "I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME!" I smile brightly at him and he just chuckles as he smiles.

-

One more point and we win the game. One more point and it's up to me.

Hinata jumps for the ball as the decoy and I jump behind him and hit the ball, just when another blocker jumps up. I get shut down straight away as the ball slams onto our court and they cheer. I pant and stay quiet as I think.

What gave it away?

Did I look at Hinata too much?

Bokuto was watching did he notice some of my mannerisms?

Do I have any mannerisms?

What should I do next time?

They've figured out the decoy.