72

"Oreki-?!"

"I. WAS. LYING. YOU. IDIOT!" I headbutt his forehead inbetween every word and he looks at me offended and still shocked. "You're-" I bite his hoodie sleeve and start hopping away with my crutches when he hugs my back quickly. "We'll go wherever I've just got to lock up the house." I let go of his sleeve so he kisses my cheek before walking back over to his house, putting on his shoes and then walking back over to me. He puts my crutches inside and I frown a bit before he puts me on his back and I relax a bit more. "Jesus fuck Oreki your heart is going insane!"

"Mm."

"Why?"

"I hate airports."

"You flew here?! Why?! You hate heights!"

"It was the quickest way... And then I stress drank loads of coffee and now I feel kind of weird."

"What kind of weird? Like 'hmm interesting' or 'oh shit I'm having a heart attack'?"

"Both but very chill." He sighs before smiling and starts walking as I snuggle into his back. "So what's my amazing boyfriend doing here at two in the morning?"

"I came to tell you that even though I'm stubborn you have to be smarter then that fool."

"Oh I see."

"Yeah you can't just hop away like that dawn."

"Ooohhh. Cuz I thought it was a mixture of you telling me to leave and me needing to come back for my volleyball team and school."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...I need to chill don't I?" He chuckles and I look at his smiling face. "Not one bit baby. Did you happen to eat anything in your stress out time?"

"No it was mainly sugar. I ate some candyfloss. And a slushy."

"OREKIIIIII!"

"...I'll buy you some-?"

"I don't want any. I just want you to not overdose on sugar." I smile and cling onto him tighter. "I love you so much."

"I love you more idiot."

"Marry me."

"Later."

"Now."

"It's slightly illegal Ki."

"Fuck the police." He laughs and I smile. "Okay I guess I can wait."

"I don't know if I can after that." I chuckle and he walks into McDonalds before ordering a bunch of food for us and we head back to his house. We go out into his garden and lay down on the big trampoline whilst grazing on the food. "So. Most handsomest man ever. Why are you here? Was it just to tell me I'm stupid?"

"Mm."

"Ki."

"Mm?"

"How long have we known each other now?"

"..."

"We're best friends and more importantly, boyfriends, and you think I don't know when something's up?"

"..."

"Tell me." He rolls on his side and his stare makes me uncomfortable so I lay on my back and look at the stars. "...I just fucked up my life and needed to see you because I couldn't breathe is all..."

"How'd you fuck up your life?" He kisses my cheek and hugs the whole if my body. "...My foot's never going to be fully healed and it'll always be more frail so I'll always have to be careful about injuring myself again and be careful when I'm playing volleyball but the whole reason I play volleyball is because it makes me feel like I can do anything at any time and I'm amazing and I'm just floating on clouds-" I gasp before sighing. "So continuing to play would only be a slow and painful time of me waiting for my ankle to fuck up- And then the team was coming round tonight and it all just became a tsunami of panic and I needed you but you're miles away and-"

"I know Ki... But that's not true. You only hurt your ankle this much again because you decided to be a fucking ninja. So that won't happen and yes your leg and ankle may still hurt when you play once you're healed, but it's up to you whether or not you want to push on to feel that floating effect." I look at his eyes and he smiles nervously. "I mean I didn't mean that in a bad way I just-" I kiss him gently and he mumbles nonsense as we kiss. "Yeah yeah blah blah."

"MmmMMM!" I chuckle when I roll him on top of his mcflurry and he huffs in my face as I pull away. "You might as well be a cat by how ungrateful you are."

"You love me really~" He sighs again and I smile as I sit up on his crotch and shove a nugget into my mouth. He smiles immediately at how cute that was before I do it again and I tackles me suddenly. "KU-" He steals the nugget from my lips and chucks it away before kissing me passionately all of a sudden. I tense up and grab his waist tightly when he uses his tongue before he pulls away and grins down at me. Meanwhile I'm just flustered and confused and very shocked. "O-o-okay?"

"You're so fucking KSSJWNS GAH." I smile just before he kisses me again before I pull away and stuff my mouth with something again.

Except that time it wasn't food.

But it definetely was a snack.